Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

celeb for thz week(cute areej) (Page 10)

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Ajjo's dear answers Big smile

Evil Smilei am here..Evil SmileLOL

Areej tune firing kya tha mere baari me lakinn mene sabb ke jawaab dye aabbb tuu mere Qs ka jawaab achche tarah se dee toh maanonAngryEmbarrassedLOL

here are my bouncersEvil Smile

I was waiting for your bouncers bole tu bakra bannay ka maza hee kya jab koi vat na lagaye LOL

1)which is you fav scene from kth?Embarrassedonly 1 ..warna tapkaa dalungiLOL

My favourite scene would be when Sujal (Raj) proposed to Kashish @ Piyush's tervi Clap

2. Have u ever hated Piyush is kth??nammi is not aroundTongue

No..i used to like him...before he fell for Kashish Dead

3)when did you start watching kth?from which episode??Embarrassed

I started watching it from the 4th episode but a year ago i rented Videos of KTH and watched it from the beginning Big smile

4)which is your fav serial after kth??Big smile

Well, i love watching old episodes of Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Will & Grace Embarrassed

5)which is your most boring subject??DeadLOL

Bole tu eik hoo tu bataon LOL i would say Econ Dead

6)how often do you watch TV?Big smile

Whenever i get some time out...i tune in Embarrassed

7)who is your fav comic hero?(bolywood)Embarrassed

Saif Ali khan in Dil Chahta hai Wink

8)do you watch any balaji serial now??Ouch

Nope...i don't Dead

9)name a film you wish to see??Big smile

I wish to see this old movie Anand casting Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna...haven't seen it yet Embarrassed

10)which character of rajeev you like the most:

A)sujal Embarrassed        B)sharanEmbarrassed     C)varunEmbarrassed    D)ACPEmbarrassed

Bole tu Sujal,  mamii Big smile

11)who is the most closest person to you??Smile

My Parents Big smile

12)do you love rains?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTonguewhat will you do if it's raining now???Embarrassed

I love rain and you know what it is raining right now, i usually go out and play in rain Embarrassed but as i am in my class right now i can only enjoy it from the inside Ouch

13)choose one (summer or winter )....(Ejaz or Iqbal)Tongue

Summer and Iqbal Embarrassed

14)who is your fav TV star after rajeevEmbarrassed

Iqbal Khan Tongue

15)who do you think can play sujal's character well??Angryit can be from TV orr bolywoodOuch

Nobody...only Rajeev managed to carry Sujal's character without him there is no sujal Cry

16)which is your fav film??ekk he batana bola naAngryEmbarrassed

DDLJ Big smile

17)which is the most saddest scene in kth ?Cry

Sujal's death Cry

18)have ever been bored from kth ?(when rajeev was sujal)

Whenever Rajeev wasn't in the episode i got bored otherwise No Big smile

19)which is better (tea or coffeeLOL)

Coffee is much better Tongue

20)tell us abt a funny incedent happend in your lifeLOLembarrassfull bhi hoo toh bataooEvil SmileLOL

Yeah, I have tripped in front of people like a gazillion time...Well, one day we had some guests over at our place...and my parent weren't around..so i tried to act all good and skilled in serving guests...so i made the tea and brought it to the guest room everything was going fine..until i lost my balance and spilled the tea all over me and the guests LOL LOL LOL

21)have you stopped watching krth?if yess.. then when ..which was the last eps??Embarrassed

Yes, i quit watching KTH. Sujal's death episode was the last one i saw Cry

22)which is the funnies film you watched in your life?bolywood...!!Big smile

Dil chahta hai...it's hilarious LOL

23)who is your fav bolywood actor??Big smile

Amir Khan and SRK

24)imagin your self in a pipe Big smile..one side off the pipeyou have a mouse(very scary mouseConfusedOuchDead) and on the nother side you have a big lizardDead..then fromm which side you will come out ..if the mouse and the lizard are not moving outEvil SmileLOLLOL

I would cut the Pipe in the middle and would get out..bole tu yeh sochnay ke liye bhi dimagh chahiye LOL

25)now tell us some thing abt saara that we don't knowEvil SmileLOL(saara abb tere pholl koulne ke baareWinkLOL)

She is freaking tall, 5'9" Confused LOL

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................Ermm ............kuch rehh toh nahi gaya ........Evil Smile

okk Areej all the best Thumbs UpLOL n agar kuch orr soojaa mujhe tohh waapas zaroor aaoongeEvil SmileLOLEmbarrassed

Bole tu Ajjo..i enjoyed hitting your bouncers...bole tu you are welcome to throw more Embarrassed 

sk jodi 1 IF-Dazzler
sk jodi 1
sk jodi 1

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Ajjo's dear answers Big smile

Evil Smilei am here..Evil SmileLOL

Areej tune firing kya tha mere baari me lakinn mene sabb ke jawaab dye aabbb tuu mere Qs ka jawaab achche tarah se dee toh maanonAngryEmbarrassedLOL

here are my bouncersEvil Smile

I was waiting for your bouncers bole tu bakra bannay ka maza hee kya jab koi vat na lagaye LOL

1)which is you fav scene from kth?Embarrassedonly 1 ..warna tapkaa dalungiLOL

My favourite scene would be when Sujal (Raj) proposed to Kashish @ Piyush's tervi Clap

2. Have u ever hated Piyush is kth??nammi is not aroundTongue

No..i used to like him...before he fell for Kashish Dead

3)when did you start watching kth?from which episode??Embarrassed

I started watching it from the 4th episode but a year ago i rented Videos of KTH and watched it from the beginning Big smile

4)which is your fav serial after kth??Big smile

Well, i love watching old episodes of Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Will & Grace Embarrassed

5)which is your most boring subject??DeadLOL

Bole tu eik hoo tu bataon LOL i would say Econ Dead

6)how often do you watch TV?Big smile

Whenever i get some time out...i tune in Embarrassed

7)who is your fav comic hero?(bolywood)Embarrassed

Saif Ali khan in Dil Chahta hai Wink

8)do you watch any balaji serial now??Ouch

Nope...i don't Dead

9)name a film you wish to see??Big smile

I wish to see this old movie Anand casting Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna...haven't seen it yet Embarrassed

10)which character of rajeev you like the most:

A)sujal Embarrassed        B)sharanEmbarrassed     C)varunEmbarrassed    D)ACPEmbarrassed

Bole tu Sujal,  mamii Big smile

11)who is the most closest person to you??Smile

My Parents Big smile

12)do you love rains?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTonguewhat will you do if it's raining now???Embarrassed

I love rain and you know what it is raining right now, i usually go out and play in rain Embarrassed but as i am in my class right now i can only enjoy it from the inside Ouch

13)choose one (summer or winter )....(Ejaz or Iqbal)Tongue

Summer and Iqbal Embarrassed

14)who is your fav TV star after rajeevEmbarrassed

Iqbal Khan Tongue

15)who do you think can play sujal's character well??Angryit can be from TV orr bolywoodOuch

Nobody...only Rajeev managed to carry Sujal's character without him there is no sujal Cry

16)which is your fav film??ekk he batana bola naAngryEmbarrassed

DDLJ Big smile

17)which is the most saddest scene in kth ?Cry

Sujal's death Cry

18)have ever been bored from kth ?(when rajeev was sujal)

Whenever Rajeev wasn't in the episode i got bored otherwise No Big smile

19)which is better (tea or coffeeLOL)

Coffee is much better Tongue

20)tell us abt a funny incedent happend in your lifeLOLembarrassfull bhi hoo toh bataooEvil SmileLOL

Yeah, I have tripped in front of people like a gazillion time...Well, one day we had some guests over at our place...and my parent weren't around..so i tried to act all good and skilled in serving guests...so i made the tea and brought it to the guest room everything was going fine..until i lost my balance and spilled the tea all over me and the guests LOL LOL LOL

21)have you stopped watching krth?if yess.. then when ..which was the last eps??Embarrassed

Yes, i quit watching KTH. Sujal's death episode was the last one i saw Cry

22)which is the funnies film you watched in your life?bolywood...!!Big smile

Dil chahta hai...it's hilarious LOL

23)who is your fav bolywood actor??Big smile

Amir Khan and SRK

24)imagin your self in a pipe Big smile..one side off the pipeyou have a mouse(very scary mouseConfusedOuchDead) and on the nother side you have a big lizardDead..then fromm which side you will come out ..if the mouse and the lizard are not moving outEvil SmileLOLLOL

I would cut the Pipe in the middle and would get out..bole tu yeh sochnay ke liye bhi dimagh chahiye LOL

25)now tell us some thing abt saara that we don't knowEvil SmileLOL(saara abb tere pholl koulne ke baareWinkLOL)

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................Ermm ............kuch rehh toh nahi gaya ........Evil Smile

okk Areej all the best Thumbs UpLOL n agar kuch orr soojaa mujhe tohh waapas zaroor aaoongeEvil SmileLOLEmbarrassed

Bole tu Ajjo..i enjoyed hitting your bouncers...bole tu you are welcome to throw more Embarrassed 

ClapClapClapare Areej tu toh chakke pe chakka marele haiLOL ..OMG is itt rainingg Embarrassedmujhe tumhaare paas aana haiOuchEmbarrassed..and you funny incedent was too funnyLOLi am imagining you trying to act well butt ...LOLn yeahh i love 15 wala ans ..it was realyy nice jaise me samajh thi hoonEmbarrassed

but realyy LOL that incedent was realy funnyLOLLOL

sk jodi 1 IF-Dazzler
sk jodi 1
sk jodi 1

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
areej i will come withh more just waittt ..tere koo aise haat se jaane nahi doonge LOL tmorrow you are khallassssssssss LOL LOL LOL
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

abhiu ye saara ka kuch kerna parega .....................saara tujey main nai choorongi u made my janu tapori ......well thnks for the title Embarrassed

LOL

Woh pehle meri jaanu twinoo haiii....WinkEmbarrassed

AMNA mamii bole toe ......apun ek dum fulltooo.....bindaas style main rehta haiiiiii...iss liye apni twinoo ko bhi bindaas bana diyaaa Wink

Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteAreej

haila....mamooo bole toe...ajjo mamiiiii.....bali ki bakri main nahi areej hai......LOL...toe tu mera pole kyun kholwana chahti hai usse....LOL.....u can ask me otherwise...i will tell u dont worry......but i am safe now coz....no bali ka bakra 4rm next wekkk.....balle balleeeWinkEmbarrassedClap

Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Areej twinoo yeh rahe mere YORKERS.....as accurate as brett lee n as fast as shoaib akhtar.... Wink LOL

-Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"

-If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

-What was the best thing before sliced bread?

-Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

-A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?

- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

-Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

-A man had two sons and named them both Ed. How come?

-If you wear contact lens and you died with them in your eyes, do they take them out?

-At what time do most people go to the dentist?

-If you had only one hand, would second hand smoking effect you?

-Do bubbles freeze in winter?

-If a vampire were Jewish would his Sabbath start at sunrise?

-Can you spell a composition with two letters?

-Why does jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the scent virtually disappears?

-Can you spell a pretty girl with two letters?

-If a baseball player hits a home run over the fence, but then dies before he can run around the bases, does the home run count?

-Can you spell soft and slow with two letters?

-If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness worse than a general illness?

-Why is there a little countdown (like 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) near the bottom of the copyright info page in the beginning of many books?

-Whats a question with no answer called?

-Where is the cat in the catwalk?

-Why are apartments so close together?

-If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

-If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make
terrible?

-Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

i think so its enough 4 da time being...sachin tendulkar has alredy undergone a surgery.....it will not be fair wid him if i bowl all da YORKERS todayy Evil Smile
......so areej mamii be true enough to tell me
kaisi vatt lagii teri twinoooo....mazaa aagaya rey.....jaanti hoon.....apni hi behen ki vat laga rahi hoon...but i cud not resist....wen u asked me....to send my bouncers... LOL
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Congz Areej Big smile Big smile . Sorry yaar I m late in posting Embarrassed .
I want to ask only one Q. Be ready :

If u have to choose one person for dinner whom will u choose? Options r
One side it is only Rajeev
& At da other side u have Abhishek, John Abraham, Aamir khan ,Srk & Shahid Kapoor all togather. Wink So with whome will u choose to have dinner.

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 04 April 2006 at 5:24pm
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Sara's Answer Tongue

Ohhh...toh is baaaar Areej hai..Great!!! Congratzz Areej...I love you....

Aww..thanks sis..love ya tooooooooo Hug

Ok..here are my questions....

1)Ur favorite hobby...

Listening to songs, collecting jewelleries LOL, watching movies and teasing you all! LOL

2) Ur all time favorite scenen from kth??

Sujal proposing Kashish @ Piyush's tervi Clap

3)Rajeev Khandelwal or Eijaz Khan?

Rajeev ofcourse! Embarrassed

4)Ur favorite colour?

Lilac and Cyan Big smile

5) Favoirte muvie??

DDLJ, Hum Tum, KKHTH , Dil Chahta Hai & Lagaan Wink

6) The most happiest moment in ur life is...

It's soon to come i am about to graduate Big smile

7)Is thr anything...abt which u regret...?

Nope!...what is done is always well done Thumbs Up

8) If u wanna change somethin in the forum..tht wud be??

Hmm..it's is perfect but one thing is that i would love to see more participation from more members! There are only certain members who come up with creative posts and topics and others just comment saying "thanks for sharing" or "nice post" but don't bother to participate in it Cry

9) Ur favorite member??

All of them are my favorites....love you all Embarrassed

10) When did u started liking Rajeev? From the very beginning..or afterwards...??

I liked him from the very beginning...never actually came across a man with so much attitude, so i was instantly attracted to him Embarrassed

11)Have u eva talked to Raj on the phone? If yes..then do tell abt ur convo!!

Nope...i am not one of those lucky people..but i pray that what ever he does gets success in it Thumbs Up

Ok..thats it..Hope u answer them all!

Tongue

I hope u like my answers! Wink

Go to top