Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: cute_face86

abhiu ye saara ka kuch kerna parega .....................saara tujey main nai choorongi u made my janu tapori ......well thnks for the title 😳

πŸ˜†

Woh pehle meri jaanu twinoo haiii....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

AMNA mamii bole toe ......apun ek dum fulltooo.....bindaas style main rehta haiiiiii...iss liye apni twinoo ko bhi bindaas bana diyaaa πŸ˜‰

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteAreej

25)now tell us some thing abt saara that we don't knowπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†(saara abb tere pholl koulne ke baareπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

She is freaking tall, 5'9" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

haila....mamooo bole toe...ajjo mamiiiii.....bali ki bakri main nahi areej hai......πŸ˜†...toe tu mera pole kyun kholwana chahti hai usse....πŸ˜†.....u can ask me otherwise...i will tell u dont worry......but i am safe now coz....no bali ka bakra 4rm next wekkk.....balle balleeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Areej twinoo yeh rahe mere YORKERS.....as accurate as brett lee n as fast as shoaib akhtar.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

-Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"

-If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

-What was the best thing before sliced bread?

-Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

-A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?

- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

-Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

-A man had two sons and named them both Ed. How come?

-If you wear contact lens and you died with them in your eyes, do they take them out?

-At what time do most people go to the dentist?

-If you had only one hand, would second hand smoking effect you?

-Do bubbles freeze in winter?

-If a vampire were Jewish would his Sabbath start at sunrise?

-Can you spell a composition with two letters?

-Why does jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the scent virtually disappears?

-Can you spell a pretty girl with two letters?

-If a baseball player hits a home run over the fence, but then dies before he can run around the bases, does the home run count?

-Can you spell soft and slow with two letters?

-If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness worse than a general illness?

-Why is there a little countdown (like 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) near the bottom of the copyright info page in the beginning of many books?

-Whats a question with no answer called?

-Where is the cat in the catwalk?

-Why are apartments so close together?

-If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

-If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make
terrible?

-Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

i think so its enough 4 da time being...sachin tendulkar has alredy undergone a surgery.....it will not be fair wid him if i bowl all da YORKERS todayy 😈
......so areej mamii be true enough to tell me
kaisi vatt lagii teri twinoooo....mazaa aagaya rey.....jaanti hoon.....apni hi behen ki vat laga rahi hoon...but i cud not resist....wen u asked me....to send my bouncers... πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congz Areej πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ . Sorry yaar I m late in posting 😳 .
I want to ask only one Q. Be ready :

If u have to choose one person for dinner whom will u choose? Options r
One side it is only Rajeev
& At da other side u have Abhishek, John Abraham, Aamir khan ,Srk & Shahid Kapoor all togather. πŸ˜‰ So with whome will u choose to have dinner. Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 18 years ago
CuteAreej thumbnail

Sara's Answer πŸ˜›

Ohhh...toh is baaaar Areej hai..Great!!! Congratzz Areej...I love you....

Aww..thanks sis..love ya tooooooooo πŸ€—

Ok..here are my questions....

1)Ur favorite hobby...

Listening to songs, collecting jewelleries πŸ˜†, watching movies and teasing you all! πŸ˜†

2) Ur all time favorite scenen from kth??

Sujal proposing Kashish @ Piyush's tervi πŸ‘

3)Rajeev Khandelwal or Eijaz Khan?

Rajeev ofcourse! 😳

4)Ur favorite colour?

Lilac and Cyan πŸ˜ƒ

5) Favoirte muvie??

DDLJ, Hum Tum, KKHTH , Dil Chahta Hai & Lagaan πŸ˜‰

6) The most happiest moment in ur life is...

It's soon to come i am about to graduate πŸ˜ƒ

7)Is thr anything...abt which u regret...?

Nope!...what is done is always well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

8) If u wanna change somethin in the forum..tht wud be??

Hmm..it's is perfect but one thing is that i would love to see more participation from more members! There are only certain members who come up with creative posts and topics and others just comment saying "thanks for sharing" or "nice post" but don't bother to participate in it 😭

9) Ur favorite member??

All of them are my favorites....love you all 😳

10) When did u started liking Rajeev? From the very beginning..or afterwards...??

I liked him from the very beginning...never actually came across a man with so much attitude, so i was instantly attracted to him 😳

11)Have u eva talked to Raj on the phone? If yes..then do tell abt ur convo!!

Nope...i am not one of those lucky people..but i pray that what ever he does gets success in it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok..thats it..Hope u answer them all!

πŸ˜›

I hope u like my answers! πŸ˜‰

trups thumbnail
Hi Arrej.....congratsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘at last romaila made u MOWπŸ˜‰........r u ready for my bouncers?......here they r..

1.When a cow laughs does milk come out its nose ?
2.Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery ?
3.What happens if you get scared 1/2 to death twice ?
4.Is animal shampoo tested on humans?
5.Why is it a pair of pants, but only one shirt ?πŸ˜‰
6.If you wear a sheet for halloween are you a ghost or a mattress ?
7.Do fish get thirsty ?
8.Why can't you tickle yourself (but others can) ?
9.If a fly didnt have wings, would it be called a walk ?
10.If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themself, would that be considered a hostage situation ?

I will back with more bouncersπŸ˜†

Edited by trups - 18 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
haila...mamoo bole toe πŸ˜‰
trups dii also ere wid her bouncers πŸ‘ ....areej twino ab toe tu pakki....ckean bowled ho jaye giiii......trups dii...is shane warne u noe πŸ˜†
CuteAreej thumbnail
Bole tu Saara..my sixers are coming up shorty..wait πŸ˜‰ Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago
CuteAreej thumbnail

Sara Janu's Answers :

Areej twinoo yeh rahe mere YORKERS.....as accurate as brett lee n as fast as shoaib akhtar.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Bole tu Saara...tumhein zayada kaun pasand hai Brett lee or Shoaib Akhtar..i would answer according to it na πŸ˜†

-Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?

If the religious leaders have the right to practice religion then why not docs πŸ˜‰

Because the passengers have the right to privacy by the constitution and they don't want their conversations to be recorded πŸ˜†

apes?

God didn't want to make this world overly populated and the second reason is, so that we can pay visit to our ancestors and not forget what our roots are πŸ˜†

Sliced animals πŸ€’

So that stupid people who are unaware of its taste don't mistake it for being expired when it's only sour in taste πŸ˜†

-A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?

Yet! πŸ˜†

You have successfully failed! πŸ˜‰

Mine πŸ˜†

-A man had two sons and named them both Ed. why?

So that if he calls out Ed. atleast one of them show upπŸ˜†....Two eds are better than one πŸ˜‰

-If you wear contact lens and you died with them in your eyes, do they take them out?

No, they say everybody has to see life after death..how would that dead person see the after world if he/she doesn't have their contacts on πŸ˜†

At two-thirty (tooth-hurty) πŸ˜‰

Yes, because smoking doesn't have to do anything with hands but has to do with lungs πŸ˜‰ 

how would i know..i am neither a vampire nor am i Jewish πŸ˜†

Sure, SA (essay) πŸ˜†

-Why does jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the scent virtually disappears?

Because the scent gels along with the air πŸ˜‰

Sure, QT πŸ˜‰

-If a baseball player hits a home run over the fence, but then dies before he can run around the bases, does the home run count?

No it doesn't...cuz he goes straight up before reaching the 4th base πŸ˜†

EZ πŸ˜‰

-If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness worse than a general illness?

Because in army every General is a major problem and every Major is a general tension πŸ˜†

-Why is there a little countdown (like 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) near the bottom of the copyright info page in the beginning of many books?

So that we learn to count back wards..afterall the whole reason for books is to educate as much as possible πŸ˜†

rhetorical question! πŸ˜ƒ

Cat walks out before models comes in...so that they don't have cat fight on the runway πŸ˜†

-If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

So that our eyes and mind can work together...as in first scenario as soon as we see orange the word orange comes up in our mind..so it's not good for co-ordination of eyes and brain πŸ˜†

terrible?

May be because the person who designed the whole english grammer got confused πŸ˜†

Just because 10 is not pronounced onety πŸ˜†

i think so its enough 4 da time being...sachin tendulkar has alredy undergone a surgery.....it will not be fair wid him if i bowl all da YORKERS todayy 😈
kaisi vatt lagii teri twinoooo....mazaa aagaya rey.....jaanti hoon.....apni hi behen ki vat laga rahi hoon...but i cud not resist....wen u asked me....to send my bouncers... πŸ˜†

Bole tu twinoo..ab bol kis ne kis ki vat lagayee πŸ˜†

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Sara Janu's Answers :

Bole tu Saara...tumhein zayada kaun pasand hai Brett lee or Shoaib Akhtar..i would answer according to it na πŸ˜†

-Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?

If the religious leaders have the right to practice religion then why not docs πŸ˜‰

Because the passengers have the right to privacy by the constitution and they don't want their conversations to be recorded πŸ˜†

apes?

God didn't want to make this world overly populated and the second reason is, so that we can pay visit to our ancestors and not forget what our roots are πŸ˜†

Sliced animals πŸ€’

So that stupid people who are unaware of its taste don't mistake it for being expired when it's only sour in taste πŸ˜†

Yet! πŸ˜†

You have successfully failed! πŸ˜‰

Mine πŸ˜†

-A man had two sons and named them both Ed. why?

So that if he calls out Ed. atleast one of them show upπŸ˜†....Two eds are better than one πŸ˜‰

No, they say everybody has to see life after death..how would that dead person see the after world if he/she doesn't have their contacts on πŸ˜†

At two-thirty (tooth-hurty) πŸ˜‰

Yes, because smoking doesn't have to do anything with hands but has to do with lungs πŸ˜‰ 

how would i know..i am neither a vampire nor am i Jewish πŸ˜†

Sure, SA (essay) πŸ˜†

Because the scent gels along with the air πŸ˜‰

Sure, QT πŸ˜‰

No it doesn't...cuz he goes straight up before reaching the 4th base πŸ˜†

EZ πŸ˜‰

Because in army every General is a major problem and every Major is a general tension πŸ˜†

So that we learn to count back wards..afterall the whole reason for books is to educate as much as possible πŸ˜†

rhetorical question! πŸ˜ƒ

Cat walks out before models comes in...so that they don't have cat fight on the runway πŸ˜†

So that our eyes and mind can work together...as in first scenario as soon as we see orange the word orange comes up in our mind..so it's not good for co-ordination of eyes and brain πŸ˜†

terrible?

May be because the person who designed the whole english grammer got confused πŸ˜†

Just because 10 is not pronounced onety πŸ˜†

Bole tu twinoo..ab bol kis ne kis ki vat lagayee πŸ˜†

tu badi hoshyaar hai twinoooo..........πŸ˜†....secret khool doon kiyaaaaa.....haann.....waise good tryyyy....πŸ˜†

wait for next over πŸ˜‰