Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk jodi 1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
arre kinza darlingg chall tuu bhi apana bouncerr phekk dee aaj ess Areej ki bachche koo nahi chodenge πŸ˜†

nn your siggy issss   fantasticc yarrr i am fida over it 😳 😳 😳 is that youu in the siggyy?? you are soooo cuteeee 😳 😳 😳
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tauba astaghfaar........main cute.........pagal ho ...woh tou aamna hai(cute face_86)........................!!
CuteAreej thumbnail
Kinzu jaan..i love your siggy..i love the one in which u are wearing lilac outfit 😳
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanxx.....it my fav.......coz i like all sahdes of lilacπŸ˜‰
CuteAreej thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khanum83

thanks areej for answering my questions. i know they were different but i wanted to take out the sober intelligent and very honest areej from u. i wish u all the best of luck in ur future life and may ur all dreams come true INSHALLAH and u keep on entertaining us with ur lively funny posts πŸ‘

No need to thank Kiran di..i enjoy your questions...it actually brought out the thoughtful person in me 😳

If you all keep on supporting me and loving me, i will stick to this forum as long as i could! πŸ˜ƒ

CuteAreej thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hard Rock

Congo Areej.......God bless you always........
No questions....I rest my case... πŸ˜†
Jokes apart........ πŸ˜ƒ Keep rocking the forum......
Love yr posts.......

Awww..thanku Hardy di..u remain active and i will keep on rocking the forum! πŸ˜ƒ

CuteAreej thumbnail

Ajjo's dear answers πŸ˜ƒ

😈i am here..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Areej tune firing kya tha mere baari me lakinn mene sabb ke jawaab dye aabbb tuu mere Qs ka jawaab achche tarah se dee toh maanonπŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

here are my bouncers😈

I was waiting for your bouncers bole tu bakra bannay ka maza hee kya jab koi vat na lagaye πŸ˜†

1)which is you fav scene from kth?😳only 1 ..warna tapkaa dalungiπŸ˜†

My favourite scene would be when Sujal (Raj) proposed to Kashish @ Piyush's tervi πŸ‘

2. Have u ever hated Piyush is kth??nammi is not aroundπŸ˜›

No..i used to like him...before he fell for Kashish 🀒

3)when did you start watching kth?from which episode??😳

I started watching it from the 4th episode but a year ago i rented Videos of KTH and watched it from the beginning πŸ˜ƒ

4)which is your fav serial after kth??πŸ˜ƒ

Well, i love watching old episodes of Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Will & Grace 😳

5)which is your most boring subject??πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Bole tu eik hoo tu bataon πŸ˜† i would say Econ 🀒

6)how often do you watch TV?πŸ˜ƒ

Whenever i get some time out...i tune in 😳

7)who is your fav comic hero?(bolywood)😳

Saif Ali khan in Dil Chahta hai πŸ˜‰

8)do you watch any balaji serial now??

Nope...i don't 🀒

9)name a film you wish to see??πŸ˜ƒ

I wish to see this old movie Anand casting Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna...haven't seen it yet 😳

10)which character of rajeev you like the most:

A)sujal πŸ˜³        B)sharan😳     C)varun😳    D)ACP😳

Bole tu Sujal,  mamii πŸ˜ƒ

11)who is the most closest person to you??😊

My Parents πŸ˜ƒ

12)do you love rains?πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›what will you do if it's raining now???😳

I love rain and you know what it is raining right now, i usually go out and play in rain 😳 but as i am in my class right now i can only enjoy it from the inside

13)choose one (summer or winter )....(Ejaz or Iqbal)πŸ˜›

Summer and Iqbal 😳

14)who is your fav TV star after rajeev😳

Iqbal Khan πŸ˜›

15)who do you think can play sujal's character well??😑it can be from TV orr bolywood

Nobody...only Rajeev managed to carry Sujal's character without him there is no sujal 😭

16)which is your fav film??ekk he batana bola na😑😳

DDLJ πŸ˜ƒ

17)which is the most saddest scene in kth ?😭

Sujal's death 😭

18)have ever been bored from kth ?(when rajeev was sujal)

Whenever Rajeev wasn't in the episode i got bored otherwise No πŸ˜ƒ

19)which is better (tea or coffeeπŸ˜†)

Coffee is much better πŸ˜›

20)tell us abt a funny incedent happend in your lifeπŸ˜†embarrassfull bhi hoo toh bataooπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Yeah, I have tripped in front of people like a gazillion time...Well, one day we had some guests over at our place...and my parent weren't around..so i tried to act all good and skilled in serving guests...so i made the tea and brought it to the guest room everything was going fine..until i lost my balance and spilled the tea all over me and the guests πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

21)have you stopped watching krth?if yess.. then when ..which was the last eps??😳

Yes, i quit watching KTH. Sujal's death episode was the last one i saw 😭

22)which is the funnies film you watched in your life?bolywood...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Dil chahta hai...it's hilarious πŸ˜†

23)who is your fav bolywood actor??πŸ˜ƒ

Amir Khan and SRK

24)imagin your self in a pipe πŸ˜ƒ..one side off the pipeyou have a mouse(very scary mouseπŸ˜•πŸ€’) and on the nother side you have a big lizard🀒..then fromm which side you will come out ..if the mouse and the lizard are not moving outπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would cut the Pipe in the middle and would get out..bole tu yeh sochnay ke liye bhi dimagh chahiye πŸ˜†

25)now tell us some thing abt saara that we don't knowπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†(saara abb tere pholl koulne ke baareπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

She is freaking tall, 5'9" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................πŸ€” ............kuch rehh toh nahi gaya ........😈

okk Areej all the best πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† n agar kuch orr soojaa mujhe tohh waapas zaroor aaoongeπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Bole tu Ajjo..i enjoyed hitting your bouncers...bole tu you are welcome to throw more 😳 

sk jodi 1 thumbnail

Ajjo's dear answers πŸ˜ƒ

😈i am here..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Areej tune firing kya tha mere baari me lakinn mene sabb ke jawaab dye aabbb tuu mere Qs ka jawaab achche tarah se dee toh maanonπŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

here are my bouncers😈

I was waiting for your bouncers bole tu bakra bannay ka maza hee kya jab koi vat na lagaye πŸ˜†

1)which is you fav scene from kth?😳only 1 ..warna tapkaa dalungiπŸ˜†

My favourite scene would be when Sujal (Raj) proposed to Kashish @ Piyush's tervi πŸ‘

2. Have u ever hated Piyush is kth??nammi is not aroundπŸ˜›

No..i used to like him...before he fell for Kashish 🀒

3)when did you start watching kth?from which episode??😳

I started watching it from the 4th episode but a year ago i rented Videos of KTH and watched it from the beginning πŸ˜ƒ

4)which is your fav serial after kth??πŸ˜ƒ

Well, i love watching old episodes of Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Will & Grace 😳

5)which is your most boring subject??πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Bole tu eik hoo tu bataon πŸ˜† i would say Econ 🀒

6)how often do you watch TV?πŸ˜ƒ

Whenever i get some time out...i tune in 😳

7)who is your fav comic hero?(bolywood)😳

Saif Ali khan in Dil Chahta hai πŸ˜‰

8)do you watch any balaji serial now??

Nope...i don't 🀒

9)name a film you wish to see??πŸ˜ƒ

I wish to see this old movie Anand casting Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna...haven't seen it yet 😳

10)which character of rajeev you like the most:

A)sujal πŸ˜³        B)sharan😳     C)varun😳    D)ACP😳

Bole tu Sujal,  mamii πŸ˜ƒ

11)who is the most closest person to you??😊

My Parents πŸ˜ƒ

12)do you love rains?πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›what will you do if it's raining now???😳

I love rain and you know what it is raining right now, i usually go out and play in rain 😳 but as i am in my class right now i can only enjoy it from the inside

13)choose one (summer or winter )....(Ejaz or Iqbal)πŸ˜›

Summer and Iqbal 😳

14)who is your fav TV star after rajeev😳

Iqbal Khan πŸ˜›

15)who do you think can play sujal's character well??😑it can be from TV orr bolywood

Nobody...only Rajeev managed to carry Sujal's character without him there is no sujal 😭

16)which is your fav film??ekk he batana bola na😑😳

DDLJ πŸ˜ƒ

17)which is the most saddest scene in kth ?😭

Sujal's death 😭

18)have ever been bored from kth ?(when rajeev was sujal)

Whenever Rajeev wasn't in the episode i got bored otherwise No πŸ˜ƒ

19)which is better (tea or coffeeπŸ˜†)

Coffee is much better πŸ˜›

20)tell us abt a funny incedent happend in your lifeπŸ˜†embarrassfull bhi hoo toh bataooπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Yeah, I have tripped in front of people like a gazillion time...Well, one day we had some guests over at our place...and my parent weren't around..so i tried to act all good and skilled in serving guests...so i made the tea and brought it to the guest room everything was going fine..until i lost my balance and spilled the tea all over me and the guests πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

21)have you stopped watching krth?if yess.. then when ..which was the last eps??😳

Yes, i quit watching KTH. Sujal's death episode was the last one i saw 😭

22)which is the funnies film you watched in your life?bolywood...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Dil chahta hai...it's hilarious πŸ˜†

23)who is your fav bolywood actor??πŸ˜ƒ

Amir Khan and SRK

24)imagin your self in a pipe πŸ˜ƒ..one side off the pipeyou have a mouse(very scary mouseπŸ˜•πŸ€’) and on the nother side you have a big lizard🀒..then fromm which side you will come out ..if the mouse and the lizard are not moving outπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would cut the Pipe in the middle and would get out..bole tu yeh sochnay ke liye bhi dimagh chahiye πŸ˜†

25)now tell us some thing abt saara that we don't knowπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†(saara abb tere pholl koulne ke baareπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

She is freaking tall, 5'9" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................πŸ€” ............kuch rehh toh nahi gaya ........😈

okk Areej all the best πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† n agar kuch orr soojaa mujhe tohh waapas zaroor aaoongeπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Bole tu Ajjo..i enjoyed hitting your bouncers...bole tu you are welcome to throw more 😳 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘are Areej tu toh chakke pe chakka marele haiπŸ˜† ..OMG is itt rainingg 😳mujhe tumhaare paas aana hai😳..and you funny incedent was too funnyπŸ˜†i am imagining you trying to act well butt ...πŸ˜†n yeahh i love 15 wala ans ..it was realyy nice jaise me samajh thi hoon😳

but realyy πŸ˜† that incedent was realy funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sk jodi 1 thumbnail
areej i will come withh more just waittt ..tere koo aise haat se jaane nahi doonge πŸ˜† tmorrow you are khallassssssssss πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†