Is everyone experiencing what i am???????

*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

since i saw eijoo's performance my computer screen is on fire😳. u see our eijoo is hot so that thank god my house is not on fireπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

are u guys experiencing the same thing......lol.......i am sure u r. coz eijaz looked damn hot in spaπŸ˜‰

who ever agrees with me please reply😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Isita~*

since i saw eijoo's performance my computer screen is on fire😳. u see our eijoo is hot so that thank god my house is not on fireπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

are u guys experiencing the same thing......lol.......i am sure u r. coz eijaz looked damn hot in spaπŸ˜‰

who ever agrees with me please reply😊

I definitely agree!!! 😊Yay! Im the first to reply!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amber20 thumbnail
I completely agree with u.
fading_smiles thumbnail
haha..im going through the same thing! πŸ˜†
SRezwan thumbnail
I definitely agree with u.u know,frm today i will keep my comp in ice bcoz who knows when Eijaz show his performance and then my comp screen will be also on fire.really he is a hot guy.... πŸ˜‰
QueenE thumbnail
I agree!

I saw him again yesterday in an old track dancing with this girl. I have recorded it and i can't stop watching it. I think it was the show in his old serial dancing on stage - white suit with earings and tatoo, and than patchy jeans and T shit - and the way he was dancing close to her and slowly kneeling down against her body - i needed a cold shower. 😳

You are never to old to dream! πŸ˜‰

Esti aunty
wateverr thumbnail
oh god...i'm experiencing the same thing...everytime i see my computer now i jz wanna play the video over n over n over agen...oh god...eijoo's hotness is burning me...i'm sweating too much now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

~Sabz~
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_doll

mera bhi yehi hal hai πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† mera bhi😳