Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

What would you do?

moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey everyone,
well, if you were in ved position and alisha was pregnant with ur husbands child..what would you do?...

say you were madly in love with him and visa versa..

would you ever try and make him hate you like what ved doing or would you tell him everything and go through the pain together???

I would have never done ehat ved soing?..instead, i would keep alisha away from the family so she doesnt get too close to my husband and i would tell my husband exactly how i felt about the entire situation...

What would you guys do???? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusum4u thumbnail
Since the child is innocent, i may allow my husband to give that child his name. but i wont allow him to get close to my sawten.
but in a relation where trust prevail, no third party shld b allowed to come in a couple. n in real life, ppl dont lose there memory n get it right on time.
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I WOULD NVER WANT TO B IN WSUCH SITUATION OVOIUOSLY NO ONE WILL ...............BUT IF I WAS THEN I WOULD HAVE ALOOWED MY HUSBAND TO GIVE THE NAME ..............TO THE CHILD......AFTER THE CHILD IS GIVEN BIRTH THEN I WILL ASK THE LADY TO LEAVE THE HOUSE OD SUMTHING...........CANT STAND HER LIVING IN DA SAME HOUSE AS I AM 😆 😆 😆
9904alisha thumbnail
Just in films it happens and i dont think in real life a wife would like to stay with her sawten even if she is carrying her husband child
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of no i would never forgive my husband in any point of adultery. In dhruv's case in a way its forgiven he didnt know what was happening and he had someone else indentity. But if it was another case where a husband cheated and had a child out of wedlock  ( or a love child thats what i call) then hell no i dont care if you are a good person you kick your husband out. no woman deserves a cheating husband! Edited by SimarikSmokin - 18 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I will make sure that the other woman never comes back in our lives,
paalkhirocks thumbnail
If I was in Vedika's position then I would have kept Alisha in the guest house (that's outside). I would have told Dhruv about my feelings. Also, one last thing I would tell him about the report that the doctor had given me.(that I would lose my mental stable forever if I had any stress). Edited by paalkhirocks - 18 years ago
paalkhirocks thumbnail
If I was in Vedika's position then I would have kept Alisha in the guest house that's outside, and I would have told him about my feelings. Also, one last thing I would tell him about the report that the doctor had given me.(that I would lose my mental stable forever if I had any stress).
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i would never have done what vedika did and let go myself of what i love most
kimlee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if i was in ved's post i would have alisha sign a contract to leave dhruv alone and try and get it through that if i were to go mad again this would be forever and no one would be able to help especially dhruv. one last thing this storyline should end with dhruv and ved together and not alisha that girl is not as compatable with dhruv as ved is,they make the perfect couple,don't you all agree