India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Twinkle of Sharib's eye (Page 3)

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. This is all sooo scripted. Even this article seems scripted! Angry

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Embarrassed i knew it i knew it awwwwwwwwww i so wanna see them together
okies_dokies Senior Member
okies_dokies
okies_dokies

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
LOL Clap Wink hahahahahahahahahahahaah wow......................
AS_7888 Groupbie
AS_7888
AS_7888

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i think twinkle loves vinit and so does he!!! Tongue
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I still dont understand the motive behind TWINKLE and SHARIB coming to EMAET ???? Why ARE they here anyway ???? Are they here To show their singing talent or to SNOG each other in public ????? Angry Angry

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i think they r seeing each other for some reason i don't know why.
Bratati_0712 IF-Rockerz
Bratati_0712
Bratati_0712

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=monika.goel]Twinkle of Sharib's eye
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   April 3, 2006

Sharib and Twinkle
Romance is in the air on Zee show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa — Ek Main Aur Ek Tu.

Contestants Twinkle and Sharib are an item, so enamoured of each other that they are unhappy singing with their show partners Vishwas and Banjyotsna, and would rather sing duets together.

Reveals a unit source, "Twinkle and Sharib are in love and share an awesome chemistry."

Judges' decision

When judges Hariharan and Leslie Lewis informed Twinkle on March 20 that Vishwas would be her singing partner, she went to creative director Gajendra Singh and pleaded to be paired with Sharib, instead. Gajendra says he told her that would not be possible.

"I explained to Twinkle that I could not interfere with the judges' decision. They had done what they thought was right. Later, I saw Sharib crying."

Says Twinkle, "I am very hot tempered. So it's not easy for people to understand me. But Sharib understands me perfectly. We are very good friends. But Sharib and I are not seeing each other. I have a boyfriend, and he has a girlfriend." But she refused to say who her mystery man was.

Cough hiccup

The set at Famous Studio was witness to another drama in the Twinkle-Sharib love story one week later. Vishwas coughed while singing (in the March 30 episode), and Twinkle threw a tantrum backstage because she felt he would spoil their act.

Says the source, "Twinkle argued with the creatives, but when they did not relent and did not give their jodi another opportunity, she broke down.

She told Singh that if she had Sharib as her partner, the goof-up would not have happened. The creatives were not unjustified in their decision — Vishwas had erred and it wasn't a genuine cough." Confirms Gajendra. "Twinkle started crying and I had to calm her down."

When contacted, Twinkle says, "All this did happen. Actually, Vishwas and I belong to different schools of music, so we have to make many adjustments in selecting our song.

Plus, I am reserved and don't gel immediately with everybody. I wanted to sing with Sharib. I've known him closely since Challenge 2005. But now, Vishwas and I are understanding each other."

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/april/134421.htm[/QUOTE]

thnx for the infoSmile

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
agree I havebeen saying there is someting amongst these two lovebirds I was jokinly planning apre-marriage party.

poimnt is U easily tell something there. Vanisha I guess sahricb ands twinkle love story is true.

Go to top