Fan Fictions

Introductions! (Page 5)

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

hey Preeti! how r u?

well i so agree with u here! i do know some people here...but not all! LOL

well anyways...here i go with my introduction!

My name is Dharti Patel n i m 14 yrs old! i love to play sports such as basketball, n soccer! i love reading books abt mysteries n suspense! i love spending time with my friends n family! my best thing to do is surf on IF! i love reading stories in this section becuz everybody writes different things n they r just amazing! Embarrassed

...ok whtelse...oh yeah i m a huge fan of Abhijeet Sawant n Amey Date!! Embarrassed Embarrassed 

well thats all!

- Dharti!

sweet_jaanu27 Senior Member
sweet_jaanu27
sweet_jaanu27

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Heey...im Nidhi, 15, and from USA...

...i love kyph and angad Embarrassed , kkusum n yeh meri life hai (even though theyre both done now)...bollywood roxs and i love all the fan-fictions...theyre really great so keep the good work everybody Smile

<333 Heart
SNoorien92 Senior Member
SNoorien92
SNoorien92

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
heii everyone. i'm shaheera. 13, turning 14 on may 4. heeh. yeah i luv all the fan fics about a-k. you guys do an awesome job. and sinndoor, i like the show. heeh i'm kinna like reading books too much.

well that's about it.

*shaheera*
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

Originally posted by muqualp

Originally posted by pakigal34

Originally posted by shahidlover24

hey i am muqu, i am 14 and i absolutely love reading fanfics on IF (kyph ones)and i am addicted to harry potter and kyph!!! i love to play sports(especially soccer!!!!!!!!!) and am currently living in the US i go to sammamish high skool! freshman!! class of 2009!yea baby!
i have my own fanfic- pyar to hona hi tha!so go check it out!

oh yea and i am a 4.0 student Embarrassed

Muqu

woahhh muqu!! good job!

ahaha...omg!...I love soccer tooEmbarrassed...it's the only sport i like otherwise i hate the normal basketball, volleyball, etcTongue
...lol...i'm reading your fan fic right now (I think...I've lost trackEmbarrassedTongue)

ugh...what's 4.0...is that good?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....we go by percentConfused

i like volleyball too! but soccer still rocks!yea i think u r u commented on mine! and 4.0 is your gpa(grade point average) it is like A+ or in percentage sense it's like from 97-100%(ithink)

areej what did you write? i cant read it!

She wrote 'woahhh muqu!! good job!'

really!? how do u know?

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
heyy..im karishma n im 15...um...im from New York. I have one ff call Kuch Kuch Hota Hai n i write sum parts for 7 friends n Hamari Kahani..um..i dunno...da onli forum i go on is KYPH n dat rly da onli hindi serial i watch..da rest are all english Big smile
KArishma******
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
whoa guys....there are some really interesting people hidden out there....I'm so glad i'm getting the chance to get to know all of you better Tongue Embarrassed

lol...muqualp, it's there somewhere in the quote LOL
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
oh i see it it's right before ur post! lmao! thanks! and preeti please call me muquEmbarrassed

Edited by muqualp - 09 April 2006 at 9:49pm
tarana08 Senior Member
tarana08
tarana08

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hi I am Kashish 18 years old (Birthday on 1st January) I live in USA I was born in NY. I am so happy in my life I am in college 1st year I only visit IF on Saturday and Sunday b/c I have to live in college Monday to Friday so I came home Saturday and Sunday. I only visit Fanfics section I read S-K Rajeev and Aamna, A-K, and D-V's fanfics and one important thing I am a fan of Rajeev and Aamna and now I stop download video for KTH b/c Rajeev left. I am in love with someone but I am so sacred to tell my parent. But he told me that he loves me on 14th February but I slap him front of whole college but my friends told me that he was very famous in high school and every girls after him so I think he is like other boys but I was wrong he is very nice and he help me lot and now I am in love with like madly. Any ways my bad luck but I try my best. May be one day he understand my love b/c he is Indian and his Name is Anish. That's it. If you anything to ask me guys you always welcome don't mind and ask me.
Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index