Introductions! (Page 4)

pakigal34 Goldie
pakigal34
pakigal34

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqualp

Originally posted by shahidlover24

hey i am muqu, i am 14 and i absolutely love reading fanfics on IF (kyph ones)and i am addicted to harry potter and kyph!!! i love to play sports(especially soccer!!!!!!!!!) and am currently living in the US i go to sammamish high skool! freshman!! class of 2009!yea baby!
i have my own fanfic- pyar to hona hi tha!so go check it out!

oh yea and i am a 4.0 student Embarrassed

Muqu

woahhh muqu!! good job!

ahaha...omg!...I love soccer tooEmbarrassed...it's the only sport i like otherwise i hate the normal basketball, volleyball, etcTongue
...lol...i'm reading your fan fic right now (I think...I've lost trackEmbarrassedTongue)

ugh...what's 4.0...is that good?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....we go by percentConfused

i like volleyball too! but soccer still rocks!yea i think u r u commented on mine! and 4.0 is your gpa(grade point average) it is like A+ or in percentage sense it's like from 97-100%(ithink)

apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged

hi everyone

iam apra iam from india (delhi to be specific)

iam 18 years old....will be 19 this july

iam a college student and doing my gradustion in business adminstration (ie management)

iam a regular visitor of the kyph ,kavya anjali, saarthi and the fanfiction forum( i update 2 of my fanfics)

luv

apra  Big smile

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
HI
i m amna ansari ...i m 20 years old ...i m from karachi pakistan ..i have just complete my last semister of fashion designing .....and last semister of ..bachelours in business administration too ! ....my hobbies are ...singing ,writing , reading ,net surfing ,sketching!....i love ppl who are sincere about their job ...with ppl who love them ! .....who take life as matter of fact ..not play with others!
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakigal34

hey i am muqu, i am 14 and i absolutely love reading fanfics on IF (kyph ones)and i am addicted to harry potter and kyph!!! i love to play sports(especially soccer!!!!!!!!!) and am currently living in the US i go to sammamish high skool! freshman!! class of 2009!yea baby!

Muqu

woahhh muqu!! good job!

ahaha...omg!...I love soccer tooEmbarrassed...it's the only sport i like otherwise i hate the normal basketball, volleyball, etcTongue
...lol...i'm reading your fan fic right now (I think...I've lost trackEmbarrassedTongue)

ugh...what's 4.0...is that good?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....we go by percentConfused

i like volleyball too! but soccer still rocks!yea i think u r u commented on mine! and 4.0 is your gpa(grade point average) it is like A+ or in percentage sense it's like from 97-100%(ithink)

areej what did you write? i cant read it!

Edited by muqualp - 05 April 2006 at 6:04pm
prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
LOL

Muqu

woahhh muqu!! good job!

i kno rite? tats wat i thought!LOL

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcake

Originally posted by cupcake

i read all A-K fanfics but i hardly reply(i'm too lazy LOL LOL ).

Hey Mehndi,

I read alot of the A-K fan fics too....I'm also too lazy to replyEmbarrassed....but all the authors are doing an awesum job!Clap

PreetiEmbarrassed

LOLand i thought tht i was the only lazy one on I-FLOL(just kidding,hope u didnt mind) and u r rite all the writers r doing an excellent job.

lol...don't be so formal...i don't mindTongue

...u seriously won't believe how lazy i amEmbarrassed...it's true...you can ask anyoneOuchLOL

shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Muqu

woah...that's really good!....we don't have A+'s here but i'm happy with my gradesBig smileLOL

shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Muqu

woahhh muqu!! good job!

She wrote 'woahhh muqu!! good job!'

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index