Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Introductions! (Page 3)

Bluejassmine Goldie
Bluejassmine
Bluejassmine

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hi i am DASA Wink

Real name is Anamika, most of people calls me anu, i loved Angad -kripa Jodi, and so i started to write a fan fic called Pyar ka Ehsaas. i am in nj, 17

Hobbies: Reading novels specialy romantic 1, Harry potter and a series of unfortunate events and The bartimaeus trilogy are my all time favorite. i am an senior, majoring Tv. i like hindi, R&B, Rap, bengali songs. and that's about it

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for replying guys!...

...It's awesum to get to know you guys and looking forward to being able to interact with you guys more often...

...currently I'm trying to memorize your namesEmbarrassed

PreetiTongue

Originally posted by cupcake

i read all A-K fanfics but i hardly reply(i'm too lazy LOL LOL ).

Hey Mehndi,

I read alot of the A-K fan fics too....I'm also too lazy to replyEmbarrassed....but all the authors are doing an awesum job!Clap

PreetiEmbarrassed

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

hey i am muqu, i am 14 and i absolutely love reading fanfics on IF (kyph ones)and i am addicted to harry potter and kyph!!! i love to play sports(especially soccer!!!!!!!!!) and am currently living in the US i go to sammamish high skool! freshman!! class of 2009!yea baby!
i have my own fanfic- pyar to hona hi tha!so go check it out!

oh yea and i am a 4.0 student Embarrassed

Muqu

Edited by muqualp - 03 April 2006 at 8:30pm
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqualp

hey i am muqu, i am 14 and i absolutely love reading fanfics on IF (kyph ones)and i am addicted to harry potter and kyph!!! i love to play sports(especially soccer!!!!!!!!!) and am currently living in the US i go to sammamish high skool! freshman!! class of 2009!yea baby!

Muqu

ahaha...omg!...I love soccer tooEmbarrassed...it's the only sport i like otherwise i hate the normal basketball, volleyball, etcTongue
...lol...i'm reading your fan fic right now (I think...I've lost trackEmbarrassedTongue)

ugh...what's 4.0...is that good?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....we go by percentConfused

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

Originally posted by cupcake

i read all A-K fanfics but i hardly reply(i'm too lazy LOL LOL ).

Hey Mehndi,

I read alot of the A-K fan fics too....I'm also too lazy to replyEmbarrassed....but all the authors are doing an awesum job!Clap

PreetiEmbarrassed

LOLand i thought tht i was the only lazy one on I-FLOL(just kidding,hope u didnt mind) and u r rite all the writers r doing an excellent job.

annapurna Senior Member
annapurna
annapurna

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hi i am anu 18yrs old i read fnfics &reply and iwatch kyph&ka i like all 4 of them i watch kyunki for hiten&gauri i read A-K ff my hobbies dance listening to music chatting on phone,net painting, freeking out with my friends i stay in india(hyd)
luv u
anu Big smile Big smile Big smile
simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hi my name is heena i am 17 and i live in england currently studying....i like angad and kripa jodi and u will find me in kyph forum alot i also visit other forums in sony and star plus but mostly there i am a silient reader.
i love to read fan fics on kyph and i also write a fan fic YEH DIL. Big smile
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

Originally posted by muqualp

Muqu

ahaha...omg!...I love soccer tooEmbarrassed...it's the only sport i like otherwise i hate the normal basketball, volleyball, etcTongue
...lol...i'm reading your fan fic right now (I think...I've lost trackEmbarrassedTongue)

ugh...what's 4.0...is that good?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....we go by percentConfused

i like volleyball too! but soccer still rocks!yea i think u r u commented on mine! and 4.0 is your gpa(grade point average) it is like A+ or in percentage sense it's like from 97-100%(ithink)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index