Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

HEY
I AM SARAA i am 14 years old will turn 15 on the 16 of october(same day as rajeev)and i live in hongkong love
EIJAZ-ANITA
RAJEEV-AAMNA
IQBAL-NEHA

thts it i love all the shows they do and i love all their ff's toooo 😆 😆 😆

Saraa

Edited by rajeev_eijaz - 17 years ago
pakigal34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nibbles

ok...i feel so young!! 😳

well...at the moment i'm 14, and i'm going to be 15 soon  (only 7 more days to go.......whoohoo!!!!!)......

I'm from the Uk - Leicester (What d'ya mean you've not heard of it?!!😕)

I roam around on the JJKN, KS, TD and Sindoor forum...but at the moment i'm reading the KYPH updates and FF's!!😛

OMG OMG i was justtt in leicester about 2 weeks ago! MY Aunt lives theree!!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
[color=blue]
Hello, my name is Amneet. I am 15, 16 in April. I live in Olathe, Kansas. I write three fan fics, The Incomplete Love Story, Kahani Teri Meri, and Destiny. My favorite shows are Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!!! and KSBKBT and Karam Apnaa Apnaa.
.:Kiran:. thumbnail

Hey all! My name is Kiran.

I am 14, I will be 15 in June. June 9 to be precise.

I am not writing Fan Fics but just reading them and having fun! I am just not good at Fan Fics. I might start one in Summer. Thats a long time from now.

My Favorite shows are Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, and KavyAnjali.

illuminated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:Kiran:.

Hey all! My name is Kiran.

I am 14, I will be 15 in June. June 9 to be precise.

I am not writing Fan Fics but just reading them and having fun! I am just not good at Fan Fics. I might start one in Summer. Thats a long time from now.

My Favorite shows are Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, and KavyAnjali.

WELCUM KIRAN hope u ahve a amaizng time here!!!

Saraa

illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

Hello, my name is Amneet. I am 15, 16 in April. I live in Olathe, Kansas. I write three fan fics, The Incomplete Love Story, Kahani Teri Meri, and Destiny. My favorite shows are Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!!! and KSBKBT and Karam Apnaa Apnaa.

Welcum AMNEET hope u have a rocking time here!!!

Saraa

cup-of-tae thumbnail
hiz,
im fatima frm pakistan
22 yearz old
i just love kyph infact i join i-f only b'coz of kyph
big fan of angad-kripa jodi n love to read a-k fan fics
well guyz i have my own ff too"jo nahi karna tha...a-k love story"
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Heya...My name is Arshu😳I'm from U.K  - and I'm always hyper😆Love to play badmintan, basketball and netball😊And hate snakes thought favourite animal is snake😕😆I was born in India and I'm really talkative!😉

PrInCy😳

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Heya...My name is Arshu😳I'm from U.K  - and I'm always hyper😆Love to play badmintan, basketball and netball😊And hate snakes thought favourite animal is snake😕😆I was born in India and I'm really talkative!😉

PrInCy😳

welcum...whoa mate u joined only this mornin and ur already on hunderd posts😆basketball is lyk ma third fav game and am damn talkative...always getin told off in class and am from u.k 2

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcum everyone hope u have a blast in the FF section and do read my FF's lol 😳 😆 😆