Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys, i am sukhi, am 14 years old, and live in california, United States, im writing three fanfics currently....all for angad and kripa, but have only posted two...and pretty soon will help write another fan fic with shaz and anam di 😳 and most importantly my birthday is october 14, so dont forget to wish me😆 im just kidding😳

Edited by tweetylicious - 16 years ago
punjabi_kuri02 thumbnail
My Names Talz im from Canada and im gonna be 14 on oct 6th im new on if even though i've been here a while i dont know much about fan fiction and stuff =P 😃
~devi~ thumbnail
hi! my name is Aditi from New York, u.s.a, n i love to write and I'm usually in the ks and book chat forum. love to write FFs, i have two going right now😆 feel free to pm me when ever you like!
.Lina. thumbnail
Hi my name is Lena. Full name would be Umme Kulsum Lena. I was born in August 17th and right now I'm thirteen.

I love to read fanfictions and also write about them. Mainly because I love to write random stories...I even ended up writing a story 44 page long!. Lolz. I love to read too, I mena books and stories. But mostly my books are all about romance. It also can be mystery or some other tragical stories, but mostly young adults. Favorite jodi would be Laksh and KT, Dev and Kaajal, Angad and Kripa.

If you need to find out more, feel free to read my slambook!

-luv lena
Edited by pretuna - 16 years ago
kt4lakshya thumbnail
hi im Tuba and i love reading fan fictions specially laksh kt ones
i was born on 23rd september and i am 13 years old

u can visit my slam book anytime!
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

Hey Everybody!

Many of you already know each other and many of you don't. In this topic we will all introduce ourselves so we can get to know each other better. (I really need this since I'm kinda new in this section even though I know a few of you.😳).....You can write whatever you like about yourself as long as it's appropriate😆

I'll start off with myself😛

Name: Preeti

...I mostly visit the Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Hollywood sections but I do come here alot as well. I'm a silent reader of all the fan fictions except for the ones that I have missed. Well...I'm trying to read all of them (this could take me awhile😳). Stay on your best behaviour since I can be pretty strict sometimes....alot of you know that since I've sent out about a hundred PMs yesterday for people posting in caps, overuse of emotions, etc.

...I think that's about it😕....If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask😊

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better😛

Hello Preeti, I visit the JJKN and Kaajjal forums. FF's from the Kaajjal forum were requested to be moved to this section. I am glad to make your accquaintance and shall bear in mind that you can be sweet as well as strict at times. 😉😆 

I am Autumnleaf, located in Canada too. I am not such a great writer, but love to pen my thoughts occassionally. So feel free to comment and thank you.😊

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
Hi I am Ellina Khan I write 3 FF's two is DK one is HSM.
ruby4iqbal thumbnail
HEY my name is ruby i'm 13 n i'm from UK i loveeeee KYPH n fan-fics
I write fan-fics bout KYPH
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehe...i have been in this section for a while and now i write something about me
neways
Hi!! My name is Rima and from NY, USA. I'm 19, my birthday august 4th 1988. I am a pharmacy major.
i love manoj bohra, iqbal khan, eijaz khan, hussain, and shah rukh khan!!
love kyph!!! 😃 Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys. My name is Jhanvi, I am from NC, USA. I am 20, and my birthday was in August. I am a Chemistry major, and a junior at my university. I usually come on IF to kill time between classes lol. 😳 i love reading FF's about Lakshya n kt, and hopefully i'll start one soon! 😳