Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Hey Everybody!

Many of you already know each other and many of you don't. In this topic we will all introduce ourselves so we can get to know each other better. (I really need this since I'm kinda new in this section even though I know a few of you.Embarrassed).....You can write whatever you like about yourself as long as it's appropriateLOL

I'll start off with myselfTongue

Name: Preeti

...I mostly visit the Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Hollywood sections but I do come here alot as well. I'm a silent reader of all the fan fictions except for the ones that I have missed. Well...I'm trying to read all of them (this could take me awhileEmbarrassed). Stay on your best behaviour since I can be pretty strict sometimesOuch....alot of you know that since I've sent out about a hundred PMs yesterday for people posting in caps, overuse of emotions, etc.

...I think that's about itConfused....If you have any questions about me, feel free to askSmile

Looking forward to getting to know you guys betterTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12nidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introductions!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Misfit_

Goldie

Misfit_

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Heyy, my name's Aditi..Im 19 y/o from USA...studying cell/molecular bio...im in love with KYPH (actually, not the serial anymore Dead but A-K jodi), I love writing and reading fan-fics though I get lazy and dont continue for long periods of time LOL

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
MY NAME IS VANITA! Big smile  everyone knows me as guli..... i am 19

and on this forum... i write 11 fanfics!! and no jokes!!!!

8 on TD 1 on kkusum and 1 on Sindoor! and 1.. w/ all the characters!!!!!!

and i love Dk!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

moderngirl

Goldie

moderngirl

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hey!, My name is Kritika, you can call me whatever you feel like..lol..i write two fan fics..both on sindoor since i love show..My fave couple is Dhruv and Ved...I mostly read the TD, SINNDOOR and KYPH ff..
and i love Sachin Shroff!!!!
Embarrassed Embarrassed

nsa4657

IF-Dazzler

nsa4657

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hello im Naazneen but ya'lls can call me NaazSmile and i stay in US...i like TD and Saat Phere...and i like reading fanfics Big smile especially TD fanfics.

Edited by nsa4657 - 02 April 2006 at 10:53pm

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hey, i am nabeeha aka the local astrologer! rite now, i am 17 n trying to balance life!!
ps: i love reading kyph fanfics! n yeah, kyph's early episodes still make my heart skip a beat! Embarrassed

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Shahidlover Welcome to Fan Fic SectionBig smile

My Name is Jasneeta. I am 19 years old, live in California USA. You can find me in any forum except for Star Plus, Star One Big smile .

I am a Pharmacy Student, also work parttime in Pharmacy. Big smile. I love watching TD, Hum Paanch, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Kituu, WRWMK,HKKC, Deal Ya No Deal, Kandy Floss. Big smile

You can find me reading the Fan Fic most of time. Maybe in Future I will start again with my more fan fics Big smile

Edited by Jaslove - 02 April 2006 at 9:54pm

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
ok i am griffinmonster only few know my real name
as u can see by my id that i am very big fan of harry potter but on IF u'll always find me in KYPH forum that forums ROX and i love reading KYPH ff i don't read any other i still love KYPH i am also writing 2 ff --> DARK WORLD AND DIL KI BAATEIN
thats all about me
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.