Kill me if I let a word out ๐Ÿ˜†
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thnx for the info!
Hera
moondust thumbnail
Well, mona has lied about a lot of things in the past..like her name ๐Ÿ˜• ..so it wouldn't suprise me if they're married two years from now, with a kid called makaran ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

Well, mona has lied about a lot of things in the past..like her name ๐Ÿ˜• ..so it wouldn't suprise me if they're married two years from now, with a kid called makaran ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Moonzy.......Mona was asked by Sony to lie about her real name...otherwise the whole build-up around Jassi would have gone for a toss. Apart from that i don't know where Mona has lied. ๐Ÿ˜•At least she does not lie to hide her smoking/drinking habits unlike a certain someone.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Talk about character assassination!! "Mona got scared of committing"--i like that! ๐Ÿ˜ก When she wasn't even dating Karan in the first place!
moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Moonzy.......Mona was asked by Sony to lie about her real name...otherwise the whole build-up around Jassi would have gone for a toss. Apart from that i don't know where Mona has lied. ๐Ÿ˜•At least she does not lie to hide her smoking/drinking habits unlike a certain someone.

Okay..she was asked by Sony then- that everyone should call her Jasmeet Walia๐Ÿ˜†..yup yup 'its just a coincidence that my reel and real name is the same๐Ÿ˜†'. Yaaaa..and AA did lie..he does smoke and drink and -. I'm just trying to think of a time when mona lied๐Ÿค”...oh yeah..she's the 'ambitious' one, so wouldn't wanna tell any 'lies' which might ruin her career๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..but i'm sure she HAS lied in the ๐Ÿค”past..just can't figure out when๐Ÿ˜•

Sidlum thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

Okay..she was asked by Sony then- that everyone should call her Jasmeet Walia๐Ÿ˜†..yup yup 'its just a coincidence that my reel and real name is the same๐Ÿ˜†'. Yaaaa..and AA did lie..he does smoke and drink and -. I'm just trying to think of a time when mona lied๐Ÿค”...oh yeah..she's the 'ambitious' one, so wouldn't wanna tell any 'lies' which might ruin her career๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..but i'm sure she HAS lied in the ๐Ÿค”past..just can't figure out when๐Ÿ˜•

Probably b.c she most likely hasn't, dear..& if she has, it's obviously not big enough a lie to affect her fans unlike poor Dimps.

Lโค๏ธWE,

Sid

๐Ÿท