Posted: 19 years ago

he does like bhoomi.. i tynk.. hez accpted her now

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

lol😆

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 19 years ago
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

ya i guess but she will always remind him of ansh and how she's actually not her daughter and what ansh did to nandini so its better to just give bhoomi to tanya and get it over with before she grows up and wonders......

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

If Nandani DOES come out of coma.. i tynk dat tanya will be toooooooo attached with Bhoomi that she wouldn't want to leave her.. so she would fight for her.. even if nandani does come out of coma afta three yrz.. three yrz of raising a child is a lot.. u wouldnt be able to seperate tanya from bhoomi.. n by den HOPEFULLY karan will realize tanyaz luv for him .. n will start luvin' her bak..

if it's Ekta ,she will do something like this!. I hope that Tanya and Nandini stay happy ,but Ekta's gonna make sure that wont happen!,Bechara Karan tied up with Nandini and Tanya(i dont know who to choose! I like both of them!Kya karoge tum Karan? ,suicide?run away?

sonia27 thumbnail
i read in ektas interview and she gives away sum things that are gonna happen and one of them was that nandini wil cum out of coma and all three(karan, nandini, tanya) will be living under one roof until tanya decides to leave.
preity*zinta thumbnail
awww tanya n karan luk soo gud together...poor karan he can't even live a proper life