Dekha Ek Khwaab

What did Soni and Chinki mean?DANGER AHEAD

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes their talk with Akash was kind of mysterious.Was it a indication of future storyline?😕.They said "Chawlwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge".Noways that should happen.The CHARACTER SKETCH of Akash says he's hardworking and earns everything he wants.So will he become rich and rise upto the Royal's position😕.I don't want either because "MANVEER ROCKS"😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I guess in that situation, the channel and the PH can see their show themselves as the audience would no longer be interested in their bullcrap show , which in any case has very less to recommend it except UV and ManVeer's chemistry. If you take out these two, this show is a poor cousin of Princess Diaries.
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I guess in that situation, the channel and the PH can see their show themselves as the audience would no longer be interested in their bullcrap show , which in any case has very less to recommend it except UV and ManVeer's chemistry. If you take out these two, this show is a poor cousin of Princess Diaries.

True dear,I hope the channel/PH realises soon what's working for them😊.By the way can't we start a petition kind of thing for ManVeer?
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think we should start a petition and make channel/ph/cv realise how much we like UV n Manveer

if a petition happens then plzz message me with the link
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stephhh

I think we should start a petition and make channel/ph/cv realise how much we like UV n Manveer

if a petition happens then plzz message me with the link

Sure dear I think we should start working on it soon😊
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even in their introducing interview they say akkas's rise from rags to riches...meaning he will become stinking rich too and his dreams will come true as well thts why i didnt like monu's friend saying chawl waale le jaayenge...seriously if i get a link as to mona not forgetting aakash nd uday is not her love int...well wey soon bye bye for me...i hate aakash and he's irrtating me more day by day...and those stupid friends of her ...always putting thts in her head...will they ever approve of udayveer...they r misleading our princess...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arryline

Sure dear I think we should start working on it soon😊

me too😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Petition...😲  Let them start the serial friends...They will eventually make UV-manyata pair only...
have patience..😉
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haan woh dulhaniya le jayenge...jaynandini he woh dulhan😆
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shann20

haan woh dulhaniya le jayenge...jaynandini he woh dulhan😆

Lolz gud one😆.Hope your words turn true😊