Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yes their talk with Akash was kind of mysterious.Was it a indication of future storyline?Confused.They said "Chawlwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge"Ouch.Noways that should happen.The CHARACTER SKETCH of Akash says he's hardworking and earns everything he wants.So will he become rich and rise upto the Royal's positionConfused.I don't want either because "MANVEER ROCKS"Big smile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjakshaayapinkss--ANGEL--ZaYaHolic-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What did Soni and Chinki mean?DANGER AHEAD" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I guess in that situation, the channel and the PH can see their show themselves as the audience would no longer be interested in their bullcrap show , which in any case has very less to recommend it except UV and ManVeer's chemistry. If you take out these two, this show is a poor cousin of Princess Diaries.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyiakshaaya-Swetha-.AbhIyalicious.Kai.

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I guess in that situation, the channel and the PH can see their show themselves as the audience would no longer be interested in their bullcrap show , which in any case has very less to recommend it except UV and ManVeer's chemistry. If you take out these two, this show is a poor cousin of Princess Diaries.

True dear,I hope the channel/PH realises soon what's working for themSmile.By the way can't we start a petition kind of thing for ManVeer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyistephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I think we should start a petition and make channel/ph/cv realise how much we like UV n Manveer

if a petition happens then plzz message me with the link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaarryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I think we should start a petition and make channel/ph/cv realise how much we like UV n Manveer

Sure dear I think we should start working on it soonSmile

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
even in their introducing interview they say akkas's rise from rags to riches...meaning he will become stinking rich too and his dreams will come true as well thts why i didnt like monu's friend saying chawl waale le jaayenge...seriously if i get a link as to mona not forgetting aakash nd uday is not her love int...well wey soon bye bye for me...i hate aakash and he's irrtating me more day by day...and those stupid friends of her ...always putting thts in her head...will they ever approve of udayveer...they r misleading our princess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by stephhh

Sure dear I think we should start working on it soonSmile
me tooSmile

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Petition...Shocked  Let them start the serial friends...They will eventually make UV-manyata pair only...
have patience..Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.