Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahrukh, Rani & Saif PHOTOS from NY show (Page 3)

philm Newbie
philm
philm

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I would like to thank everyone for their comments and for the advice on
what Shahrukh films to watch. An extra bit of information that you might
like to know is which photo was picked to run along with the story. Sad to
say not one of Shahrukh. The one used was Rani Mukerjee during her
routine.

AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
awww too bad it wasnt srk Cry
but rani issss my favourite actress right now Embarrassed i love her too, so its ok LOL but i still wud have preferred srkkk Wink LOL
vl_bolly Newbie
vl_bolly
vl_bolly

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Phil ! Great pic of Saif !!!
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!! Wink
philm Newbie
philm
philm

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Once again thanks for the nice comments! I'm trying to collect a few on the
web site so if you visit feel free to leave one. Looked for DDLJ at Best Buy but
they didn't have it. Will check at Blockbuster. Or I could buy the 2 disc
collectors edition from Amazon. Approve
AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
i doubt blockbuster will have it, they dont seem to carry indian movies, well over here in toronto atleast LOL you cud try renting from any indian video place , they're guaranteed to have it, or like you said, you can always buy it Embarrassed
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

hi- thanks for the pics!! i recommend watching DDLJ too but here are some others- these are older but they show shah rukh in some very different roles like BAAZIGAR and DARR. if you wanted to, you could buy them for a very cheap price on the internet. you would have to do some searching though to find an indian distributor. and watch DEVDAS too! here's a little info on the 3 movies so you can get a feel for what they are about:

DDLJ- love story, shah rukh comes from a rich family but they are not very well educated, the female lead is kajol, who has a very old fashioned father. srk is known as Raj in the film and kajol is Simran. they both live in London and take a trip through Europe. They meet and fall in love on the trip but Simran's marriage is arranged to an old family friend's son in India. the rest of the movie is how Raj goes to India to get Simran's family to let her marry him instead. Very sweet moments and funny ones too!

BAAZIGAR- srk' father was a rich business man and another man who worked for him took over the company. srk's family fell from millionaire status to poverty. his father and baby sister died since they couldnt afford medicine. his mother goes crazy. so srk grows up slightly mad and is seeking revenge. meanwhile the man who took over his father's company has two daughters played by shilpa shetty and kajol. he makes shilpa fall in love with him and then kills her. meanwhile he goes to kajol and they get engaged. kajol is still trying to find out how her sister dies but srk thwarts her every move. srk starts working in the company that was his father's once. soon he takes over the company and kajol is confused as to why he is destroying her father. she figures out the mystery and what happened but its too late since at the same time srk and her father kill each other

DARR- another movie where srk is an obssessive lover and this movie brought him to fame. i didn't see it but i have the soundtrack so i can't give you many details

DEVDAS- you can find a synopsis of this one at amazon.com

sorry if its confusing- i was in a rush! tell us when you watch any movies and which ones you like! Big smile

Edited by wildblossom - 06 April 2006 at 3:26pm
Hazardous IF-Rockerz
Hazardous
Hazardous

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hey!I love sharukh,thanx for sharing!

Go to top