Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

armaan doesnt see jassi???? oh damn!!!!!!!!!!😕

yea he was in lock-up and facing down...but jassi was with a lawyer..nad it looked like her back was to armaan...

saturn567 thumbnail
 hmm! Hopefully Armaan uncovers  Malika's deeds and then kicks her out of the company along with ARYAN!
shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

yea he was in lock-up and facing down...but jassi was with a lawyer..nad it looked like her back was to armaan...

omg!! if armaan doesn't see that jassi is the one that gets him out of jail, how will he find out? and i still dont get it-- is jassi going there as jassi or jessica? is she just going to blow her "jessica" cover just like that??😕

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it somewhat ridiculous that Jassi or Jessica goes to jail for Armaan's sake. Should they not try to uncover the real criminal, instead of replacing one another in jail.
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree! But we know jassi she'll do anything for her armaan sir!
munizaaa thumbnail
jassi is stupid 😕 if she does that
Piscean thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

I find it somewhat ridiculous that Jassi or Jessica goes to jail for Armaan's sake. Should they not try to uncover the real criminal, instead of replacing one another in jail.

I agree! It's a rat race all over again! I mean there's no end to this if they keep going to jails in turns!

Rubi thumbnail

guys this is bad news for long term.....if armaan and jessi meets right away then its bad news...

if u think about it..dont u think its too easy iff armaan and jessi gets together...i mean.they forgive each other ..then what...more miss understanding..then purab back to help jessi...and then what...?

same old stuff...

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SHE SHOULD REALLY GO TO PARIS...BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!