Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wohooo Anu! I knew you'd capture the best parts. ๐Ÿค— Love that first one especially...that little wave step he does at "oh ladiess" LOL and that eyebrow thing of course. I love that "muh dikhayi" or "mukhda" whatever step too...can't remember the exact lyrics of the song at the moment. And that kathak footwork he did. So awesome! Hard to decide which one to use...*sits down to stare and think* *indecisive muh* 

Edit: Ok I've decided I like the second avi the best.  Love those dance steps. And all his "ohh ladiess" were so creative and fun. ๐Ÿ˜† Dude's got style. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Wohooo Anu! I knew you'd capture the best parts. ๐Ÿค— Love that first one especially...that little wave step he does at "oh ladiess" LOL and that eyebrow thing of course. I love that "muh dikhayi" or "mukhda" whatever step too...can't remember the exact lyrics of the song at the moment. And that kathak footwork he did. So awesome! Hard to decide which one to use...*sits down to stare and think* *indecisive muh* 

Aww thanks, Pallo๐Ÿค—

I just tried...honestly the choreography was so FAB and literally every second has some fab. movement on the lyrics...very quick transitions...while making the avis, I realized even more how FABULOUSLY he performed it...it's a very difficult act to do...and he performed it so smoothly and elegantly...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The song is badly stuck in my head again now...I feel like watching the act on repeat๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: LOL I like the second one the most too...it has most of my fav steps in it although it's hard to choose๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Aww thanks, Pallo๐Ÿค—

I just tried...honestly the choreography was so FAB and literally every second has some fab. movement on the lyrics...very quick transitions...while making the avis, I realized even more how FABULOUSLY he performed it...it's a very difficult act to do...and he performed it so smoothly and elegantly...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The song is badly stuck in my head again now...I feel like watching the act on repeat๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: LOL I like the second one the most too...it has most of my fav steps in it although it's hard to choose๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I still couldn't decide so I decided to use two of them. Waisse bhi I needed to update my sigbox. lol

But oh so true...it would be hard to capture the dance steps because his whole performance flowed so well. You couldn't even tell when the Bharatnatyam started or when the Kathak started. And he was so graceful and masculine at the same time. ๐Ÿ‘

That song's stuck in my head now too as I am remembering it while looking at your avis. I want to go watch this performance again too. I've already watched it like five times. 

I love how those classical steps actually fit in so well with the lyrics/song too! Awesomeness! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Free to use:

Raghav-Sneha "Kitni baatein"

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Free to use:

Raghav-Sneha-Neerav: AAA act

Edited by AreYaar - 12 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail