Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Most of the ppl here r EMOTIONAL MORONS! (Page 4)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Originally posted by kcia

PPL! Sorry to say but If you dislike Sharib b'coz of his rude behaviour towards Banjyotsna, then you are an EMOTIONAL MORON! HAVE U EVER MET HIM IN REAL LIFE THAT U CAN SAY THAT HE IS A RUDE GUY? Banjyotsna might be as much rude in real life too. PLUS, ek main aur ek tu isn't about finding the BEST BEHAVING participant, it's about finding the BEST SINGER, So if HE IS singing well, then PLZ vote for him. He's just 17 years old. DON'T TELL ME U PPL WERE THE BEST BEHAVING PPL AT THE AGE OF 17. As far as singing is concerned, He didn't want to be with Banjyotsna because he knew how Banjyotsna sings and WE KNOW THE RESULT. HE WAS RIGHT IN HIS FEAR. Banjyotsna is an AWFUL singer.

Stupid girl, she was crying that she got Sharib as a partner, when she'll get votes ONLY because Sharib's her partner

PLZ TAKE THAT THINKING OUT OF UR MIND THAT HE'S RUDE. Every single person have a right to express themselves in a democracy. And Ek Main Aur Ek Tu IS a democracy.

WHEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION AS TO WHO WE LIKE AND HOW DID WE FEEL ABOUT THE JODIS THEN WHAT HAPPENED IF SHARIB EXPRESSED HIS OPINION? I KNOW THAT HE WAS KINDA RUDE BUT HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AHEAD AFTER HAVING BANJYOTSNA AS A PARTNER.

Plz vote for him. He sings really well. If you dislike Banjyotsna, still vote for him because Sharib WON'T have to sing with Banjyotsna once he enters in a professional industry. And by wining this, we can give him an excellent opportunity to enetr in Bollywood.

PLZ VOTE FOR HIM

First of all you are moron because you are emotional. Second Sharib's statement was rude, but it is all scripted. Why did SRGMP show that statement of Sharib before the camera. Sharib is a very goood singer everybody know this.

Bull's-Eye Jadoogar ji. Clap

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Emotional = Moron?

Ye baat kuch hazam nei hui
bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
what the hell happened here???...that's what u get 4 living in the UK...always hear these things last LOL

i haven't heard this "fat face" comment so can't say anything on the matter.

such comments are obviously scripted...just like vishwas's comment toward hrishikesh and prajakta was.
as far as i have seen, i find banjyotsna's attitude towards sharib extremely rude...he looks at her and smiles while singing and she always has this expression on her face like she's disgusted to be sharing a stage with him

but u never know- that might be part of the script too...the producers of the show are just using these appalling scripts to get public attention...so let's not give them the satisfaction and judge purely on their singing
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

Emotional = Moron?

Ye baat kuch hazam nei hui

They don't go together LOL

The member who posted the topic seems to be more emotional than others here. Atleast his/er text gives that impression.....Wink

amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
GheuntaakGhati Senior Member
GheuntaakGhati
GheuntaakGhati

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Kcia bhai.....HARSH words....but lacking merit...
Kya keh rahe ho bhai!! I like Sharib and don't like Banjyotsna all that much....but to say THIS !!! Aaap bhi ghazab karte ho yaar!!

Agree people, that we should NOT dub Sharib as rude just because Banjyotsana called him that....but I DO NOT agree with kcia.....and his Angry opinion...

As it is EMAET is a lousy affair......yeh kya ho raha hai!!!!????
Surpremi IF-Dazzler
Surpremi
Surpremi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Wink

Originally posted by kcia

PPL! Sorry to say but If you dislike Sharib b'coz of his rude behaviour towards Banjyotsna, then you are an EMOTIONAL MORON! HAVE U EVER MET HIM IN REAL LIFE THAT U CAN SAY THAT HE IS A RUDE GUY? Banjyotsna might be as much rude in real life too. PLUS, ek main aur ek tu isn't about finding the BEST BEHAVING participant, it's about finding the BEST SINGER, So if HE IS singing well, then PLZ vote for him. He's just 17 years old. DON'T TELL ME U PPL WERE THE BEST BEHAVING PPL AT THE AGE OF 17. As far as singing is concerned, He didn't want to be with Banjyotsna because he knew how Banjyotsna sings and WE KNOW THE RESULT. HE WAS RIGHT IN HIS FEAR. Banjyotsna is an AWFUL singer.

Stupid girl, she was crying that she got Sharib as a partner, when she'll get votes ONLY because Sharib's her partner

PLZ TAKE THAT THINKING OUT OF UR MIND THAT HE'S RUDE. Every single person have a right to express themselves in a democracy. And Ek Main Aur Ek Tu IS a democracy.

WHEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION AS TO WHO WE LIKE AND HOW DID WE FEEL ABOUT THE JODIS THEN WHAT HAPPENED IF SHARIB EXPRESSED HIS OPINION? I KNOW THAT HE WAS KINDA RUDE BUT HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AHEAD AFTER HAVING BANJYOTSNA AS A PARTNER.

Plz vote for him. He sings really well. If you dislike Banjyotsna, still vote for him because Sharib WON'T have to sing with Banjyotsna once he enters in a professional industry. And by wining this, we can give him an excellent opportunity to enetr in Bollywood.

PLZ VOTE FOR HIM

Kcia: I am not going to discuss the content of your thread but want to render you some friendly advise and take it for what you paid for it.  Whenever, you write something like this, read it again and edit it to pull some adjectives out.  Remember, you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.  You obviously wanted to achieve something but drowned yourself and the reader into the negativity.  I am assuming you know what you want to achieve --  you have seen the posts so far. So this is just friendly advise from me - you can yell at me for it or if you like next time PM me what you are wanting to post and I will be happy to offer you my comments - no charge  obviously ..Wink......  All the best  ...  Be cool headed and strategize the thread properly .... Good luck to you !!

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Wat is this crap going on, how can one person judge the behaviour of many others. Whoever this KCIA is, he has no right to make such a rude comment.

Go to top