Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Most of the ppl here r EMOTIONAL MORONS! (Page 3)

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I am 17 and I am much better behaved than SHARIB . Dont try to cover for him . He was MOST DEFINITELY very rude towards BANJYOTSNA .

Heed my words very carefully :

SHARIB has got a real ATTITUDE problem . He needs to rectify that immediately . Otherwise he will vanish as soon as he had arrived .

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kcia

PLZ TAKE THAT THINKING OUT OF UR MIND THAT HE'S RUDE. Every single person have a right to express themselves in a democracy. And Ek Main Aur Ek Tu IS a democracy.

WHEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION AS TO WHO WE LIKE AND HOW DID WE FEEL ABOUT THE JODIS THEN WHAT HAPPENED IF SHARIB EXPRESSED HIS OPINION? I KNOW THAT HE WAS KINDA RUDE BUT HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AHEAD AFTER HAVING BANJYOTSNA AS A PARTNER.

Absolutely agree with the underlined parts. Hence, I exercise my democratic right to state that Sharib WAS in fact rude to Banjo. He never brought up her "lack of singing prowess", but said she had a fat face. 

That does not change the fact that he's a good singer. I still like his voice.

Originally posted by

Plz vote for him. He sings really well. If you dislike Banjyotsna, still vote for him because Sharib WON'T have to sing with Banjyotsna once he enters in a professional industry. And by wining this, we can give him an excellent opportunity to enetr in Bollywood.

PLZ VOTE FOR HIM

Well, if Sharib has the right to express his opinion about Banjo's looks in a singing competition (which is ALSO moronic), then WE have the right to express ourselves through votes however we see fit.

Anyway, Sharib and Banjo are getting along much better now. So perhaps Banjo will also improve in her singing in a friendlier environment.

Edited by T. - 03 April 2006 at 4:25am
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Celina7

i thought it was rude cuz it was rude...even if she does sing bad...shez ok.... n wht does her singing have 2 do wit her lookz...he had fear cuz of her lookz...hmm...no we r not emotional moronz...ok?????? Angry

i agree with celina on this one.

i think this guy/gal is sharib suppoter tht dosent mean he shd use such kind of words with we guys lol.

vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Wink
twinkle44 Senior Member
twinkle44
twinkle44

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
yea whoever u r pls dont use things like morons k..its just rude.i think sharib was rude but banjo also shudnt have said that he isnt sincere and things like that..i mean how much does she know bout sharib and sharib was shudnt have said that banboo or whatever word which i cant spell..so whoever u r who posted this topic i think u shud think bout urself before calling others morons. Angry
bluemangos Goldie
bluemangos
bluemangos

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
its not that i dislike sharib but honesgtly speaking EMAET is not really a singing competition its more of an entertainment thing ... eerything from day 1 has been staged. So point is that the winner of this competition won't find it easy to make way into the music industry. Plus the show is about voting for the best singing JODI not individual. It doesn't matter if one individual is weaker than the other ina jodi preformances have to be up to the mark. Take Twinkle for example her singing is crap but she preforms well and therefore is popular for that reason. Unfair? Yes it is but hey thats the show for you .. staged and unfair.
famous5 Newbie
famous5
famous5

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with kcia. From C-2005, everybody knows Sharib as very sincere towards his singing and goal but Bonjyotsna said him that he is not sincere.How can it be? So diffenately there is something wrong with her.
payalishhh Goldie
payalishhh
payalishhh

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Obviously your a huge Sharib fan so your getting pretty emotional yourself over him. No ones saying hes not a good singer because I'm sure you will find that the majority of people feel he is one of the top competitors in the show. But the fact remains that the comments he made were rude and you cannot just sideline them because he is young. If he wants to make it into the music industry he needs to learn to act like a professional, because every move he makes can make or break the publics decision. So he needs to learn to respect people and then people will respect him.

Go to top