Most of the ppl here r EMOTIONAL MORONS!

Posted: 18 years ago
PPL! Sorry to say but If you dislike Sharib b'coz of his rude behaviour towards Banjyotsna, then you are an EMOTIONAL MORON! HAVE U EVER MET HIM IN REAL LIFE THAT U CAN SAY THAT HE IS A RUDE GUY? Banjyotsna might be as much rude in real life too. PLUS, ek main aur ek tu isn't about finding the BEST BEHAVING participant, it's about finding the BEST SINGER, So if HE IS singing well, then PLZ vote for him. He's just 17 years old. DON'T TELL ME U PPL WERE THE BEST BEHAVING PPL AT THE AGE OF 17. As far as singing is concerned, He didn't want to be with Banjyotsna because he knew how Banjyotsna sings and WE KNOW THE RESULT. HE WAS RIGHT IN HIS FEAR. Banjyotsna is an AWFUL singer.

Stupid girl, she was crying that she got Sharib as a partner, when she'll get votes ONLY because Sharib's her partner

PLZ TAKE THAT THINKING OUT OF UR MIND THAT HE'S RUDE. Every single person have a right to express themselves in a democracy. And Ek Main Aur Ek Tu IS a democracy.

WHEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION AS TO WHO WE LIKE AND HOW DID WE FEEL ABOUT THE JODIS THEN WHAT HAPPENED IF SHARIB EXPRESSED HIS OPINION? I KNOW THAT HE WAS KINDA RUDE BUT HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AHEAD AFTER HAVING BANJYOTSNA AS A PARTNER.

Plz vote for him. He sings really well. If you dislike Banjyotsna, still vote for him because Sharib WON'T have to sing with Banjyotsna once he enters in a professional industry. And by wining this, we can give him an excellent opportunity to enetr in Bollywood.

PLZ VOTE FOR HIMEdited by kcia - 18 years ago
yes true but who knows? 😕
i thought it was rude cuz it was rude...even if she does sing bad...shez ok.... n wht does her singing have 2 do wit her lookz...he had fear cuz of her lookz...hmm...no we r not emotional moronz...ok?????? 😡
Originally posted by Celina7

i thought it was rude cuz it was rude...even if she does sing bad...shez ok.... n wht does her singing have 2 do wit her lookz...he had fear cuz of her lookz...hmm...no we r not emotional moronz...ok?????? 😡

sorry to say, but if u dislike him just because he was rude, then u r

Originally posted by kcia

sorry to say, but if u dislike him just because he was rude, then u r

ok look...did i ever say i dont like him....have u read ne of my other postz...i dont hate sharib...but i just said dat it was rude...but seriously...if sharib was scared 2 get voted out of contest cuz he thinkz shez fat then datz stupid...itz a singin contest...i mean if guyz just rejectz u cuz ur fat in a freakin singing contest..then....yea it doesnt make ne sense...rite?   n plz kcia...i dont hate sharib dont take my comment da wrong way... if he getz voted out it might b cuz many ppl thought he was rude 2 her...come on...i hope u understand wht im tryin 2 say...

yeah,some pple are too emotional here.But some are really balanced. 😃

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Seedhe paida hue the kya? Ya phir daktar ne paida hote waqt tere sir par do bajaye they?

😆

Originally posted by chitra anand

yeah,some pple are too emotional here.But some are really balanced. 😃

yea man...i mean therez no point getting mad over this topic...itz tru n i cant change dat...

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Seedhe paida hue the kya? Ya phir daktar ne paida hote waqt tere sir par do bajaye they?

hue the nahi hua tha, Tu ulta hua tha 😛 Edited by kcia - 18 years ago

Originally posted by kcia

hue the nahi hua tha

wow kcia...ur a guy...kool...

ur a hard core fan of sharib rnt u?😊