India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Can He Teach HER Now? (Page 2)

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Khushi's edges need to be worked on if she has to fit into Arnav's life. She can't forever be spitting into his face, poking her nose into other people's lives with little regard for their wishes, or viewing this world with rose coloured specs. Her trait of jumping to conclusions has to be toned down.

She has an instinctive affinity for & (to a certain extent) understanding of Arnav. Good. But she has a lot to learn about him, especially his habit of saying one thing & meaning something elseWink (For eg, I don't want to see your face again. Translation: I don't want to see any other face again.)

She has a lot of good points & will add value to Arnav's life just as he will enrich hers. But as you have rightly pointed out, she has to grow up a tad bit.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanketi00spsharmilaRadheKrish1chipsun2011Juicee_SushiezafiKeshriya

craziefan Senior Member
craziefan
craziefan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
so true!! completely agree with you!! Much better than a love triangle!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
totally agree...plz cv do somthing...
RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Great idea! But I have my doubts about that happening in Indian shows. When I had family visit me from India-I had ended up watching some shows with them and it was torture. The treatment of women and how they still show all the nonsense is ridiculous.

I agree-It would be nice if they showed ASR teaching Khushi to be refined and also encouraging her to study. It would be great to see them grow together, banter, argue, learn from eachother...

I had mentioned earlier that this show was refreshing bc they did not show the woman to be weak plus they showed she is smart and example: has knowledge of cars something that ASR does not-which was different..

I'm tired of seeing women sitting at home after marriage and gossiping and stiring the pot.

Is that what Khushi will do all decked up working on chicken kari, making dal, and doing pooja all day long like AnjaliWacko

As of now the love triangle is all we are going to get - I'm not expecting anything just going with the flow makes sense and enjoy Arhi scenes until the storyline (hopefully not) gets too crappy to watch Cry

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 20 December 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsun2011premparbatzafi

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
very well written. I wish CVs read this and take action..Day Dreaming
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
HI,

You TOTALLY said I have been thinking to myself.

A few days ago in your post you mentioned the very thing as to why dont we see any introspection form Khushi's end when we see this journey of change happening at Arnav's end.  Your conclsuion was that she STOPS herself frm thinking in thise lines hence does not sport any romantic thoughts for him.

To me  she has been the sole reason for the emergence of the man from the beast, She at every step of the way has been a guiding force showing Arnav the right from wrong , bearing his anger with grace yet coming back to question him on every action he takes. She has invoked feelings in him.

But what about her ?  I'd very much like Arnav to teach her a few things.  He is protective about her but why did he not do anything when he understood that she was not happy with her engagment or her fianance was trying to hurt her. That aside he needs to teach her that the world is not as rosy as she thinks it is.  She is a smart girl who picks up things fast why cant he help her be independent.

Yes CVs need to put in more work on Khushi in the next few months now taht we have seem ASR explore his soft side :)

Lets see what the new year brings.

Rgds

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilachipsun2011zafiDiyaS

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
V v well said. To the point n exact feelings of so many forumwasis incl me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@HOH Very well said as usual...though i love Khushi a lot but I really feel her character needs to have more maturity when comes to Arnav...she always acts childishly around Arnav!!

I agree its a fun and joy to watch her in that mode but still I dont like her impulsiveness and poking-her-pretty-nose behavior in everthing where Arnav is concerned!!! LOL

Arnav definitely need to teach her many things!!EmbarrassedWink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00sun2011

Go to top