India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Can He Teach HER Now?

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Since both the additional and unwanted non-relationships have ended finally, and the characters of ASR and KKG have now reached a turning point, which can go down any path they choose, I can't help but recall how the journey of the last six months has focused more on the growth of ASR to Arnav, than it has on KKG in any way. 

We've seen KKG encounter this man, get completely shocked that such people actually exist in this world, stand defiant against him, suffer tremendously for it, refuse to back down, then enter more forcefully into his personal life, weaving her magic and working wonders where others have feared to tread. ASR's journey has in itself been magnificent, and while I'm not completely convinced that his ruthless side is now dead, I am pleased to see it lying dormant, and replaced by compassion, empathy and an awareness of others. All the layers now give him the perfect edge, one he lacked before, not that it ever took away the intensity of the man in any way. So, the journey is far from complete, yet he has made great strides.

Now, what of KKG?

She is heartbreakingly young, beautiful, impulsive, and has a spirit which is perfectly pure. Yet, I feel that she has much to learn about certain things... about life. I don't want to see drastic changes in her, I don't feel she is horrible, and I certainly do not hate or even dislike her. But, every relationship is a two way street, and each person can and does learn much from the other. Since, KKG played the greatest role in teaching ASR so much about life, can we now have the roles reversed a little with him teaching her a thing or two also? And yes, he'll teach her how to Rabba Ve properly, we all know that Wink - But, he's a practical man, mature and steady as a rock in matters which floor most people. Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 20 December 2011 at 12:31am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123cutepearliluvdarcysilly.pillaJordinsimbelkashevAarassnikkiaprilfeyaJosupragilgameshRaima36imaanketi00LX2FX2fazzy-wazzycraziefannainac01Juicee_Sushiesun2011nema123jaswRadheKrish1spsharmilazobshehkitty25chipshaam91TheBlueAngelminimuffin86zainzasrirao--Sobi--memories_imbfunofbb123-Appy--_-harsh42sparikhnilmimusic1JaponicafareeKeshriyapremparbatzafismitar--Krish--subiscsS.Stephybanditqueenn.lara3110..Apz..monsi08pakpearlragvir.fanRiyaDuttasweetygirl28tinselapplesauce.Peace67--Nargis--TargaryenMrDarcyfanChitraFhoneypriyadumas

banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Wow ! You Said It All ! I thought It Somewhat last night That What If Now ASR Teaches Something to Khushi ? What If Now Khushi Learns A bit From ASR ! And Yes Cv's Can We Please Stop Focusing On Side Parallel Love stories , Love - Triangles And  Kabab Mein Haddis ? WE Want Arshi I dont Say I Want Rabba Vee I Say I Want ARSHI Its Not Like I Dont Want Fights Or Nok jhok I deadly Want Nik jhok But Where Arshi Whres the Spark we Saw Some Months Later ? Its Like You Need To Focus On The Arshi Love Track Not On Payash n Arla ! And I dont Think We are Asking For Too Much !

Edited by Vampire.wingz - 20 December 2011 at 12:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanimaansun2011bfunofbb123fareezafi

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
yu jus spilled the words in my mind. even i was contemplating on the same.. yu knw, ASR teaching her how to pronounce few words like phone, model, n etc... which she so typically pronounces like a gavar..! 

n then few mannerisms and lil more fiminity(in a positive sense..)  ..

it wld be fun seeing a lil more refined khishi... she is a damsel till she opens her mouth n utters those idiotically pronounced english words...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanimaansriraozafiTargaryen

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Totally agreed.. i also want such a track where he shows her what the real world is like.. its not all that comes in her dreams and all what she thinks..

i mean he is mature in many ways than her be it age or experience.. i want both of them to grow together as more mature ppl than showing silly tracks and making their characters more silly..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1shaam91sun2011

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ummm... do we have CVs address... can we post this post to them .. ???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanshaam91sun2011jasw-Appy-ChitraF

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
asking for too much..:P..its an indian primetime show...who wants the female lead to be practical??..specially on SP??

having said that...i wish they recognize the fact that KKG has a lot to learn frm arnav too.i wish that happens...in my wildest(yeah thats the word) imagination i want ASR (or anyone) to encourage khushi to study..i dunno y i just do!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1sun2011..Apz..monsi08

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.

so agree with the whole write-up and ...agree more with @bold

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91sun2011

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Ummm... do we have CVs address... can we post this post to them .. ???

Please please post it, it will be way better than the cliched triangle!

PS. I wish there was a love the post button!Big smile

Edited by jasw - 20 December 2011 at 12:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011fareemonsi08

Go to top