with what right r they doin this to jassi - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
OK, another question: (and please correct me if I misunderstood๐Ÿ˜•)

Going far back in time .. when Aryan was actually helping Purab gain majority control over Gulmohur, I seem to recall that he contacted a number of disgruntled shareholders to convince them to sell their shares to Purab. These people WERE shareholders, right? And didn't he obtain a number of signatures (and tried to hide the faxes from all and sundry within the company)?

Since Purab's much-vaulted takeover didn't materialize, the original shareholders are still the owners of Gulmohur. So pray tell, where were they when Puru was being voted in as the new CEO, and where are they now when Gulmohur's escapades are splashed all over television!?!?!?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by queenbee

OK, another question: (and please correct me if I misunderstood๐Ÿ˜•)

Going far back in time .. when Aryan was actually helping Purab gain majority control over Gulmohur, I seem to recall that he contacted a number of disgruntled shareholders to convince them to sell their shares to Purab. These people WERE shareholders, right? And didn't he obtain a number of signatures (and tried to hide the faxes from all and sundry within the company)?

Since Purab's much-vaulted takeover didn't materialize, the original shareholders are still the owners of Gulmohur. So pray tell, where were they when Puru was being voted in as the new CEO, and where are they now when Gulmohur's escapades are splashed all over television!?!?!?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

they sleeping in their houses๐Ÿฅฑ...T and D have too little of a brain to think about that๐Ÿ˜•

and when aryan was trying to take over with purabs' help..no one got mad at that??? y??????๐Ÿ˜•....cuz they are losers!

[quote=queenbee]Going far back in time .. when Aryan was actually helping Purab gain majority control over Gulmohur, I seem to recall that he contacted a number of disgruntled shareholders to convince them to sell their shares to Purab. These people WERE shareholders, right? And didn't he obtain a number of signatures (and tried to hide the faxes from all and sundry within the company)?[/quote]

Yep, you're right. Back in the day, GM had other shareholders and the serial had some logic ;)

[quote=]Since Purab's much-vaulted takeover didn't materialize, the original shareholders are still the owners of Gulmohur. So pray tell, where were they when Puru was being voted in as the new CEO, and where are they now when Gulmohur's escapades are splashed all over television!?!?!?[/quote]

This question is no longer answerable after the T & D Gol-Chakkar Serials Act of 2005 was passed by the SEC (Serial Empress Ckekta) ;) ....Any attempt to figure out an answer gives one chakkars.

lol mystica...n thanx again for answering my question....

n can anyone tell me who in the world is T & D????
i always hear about them but i dunno who they are...lol
plz tell me pple ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

i think t&D were planning on following BFL but then they changed their minds and introduced a new ending

Originally posted by luvya4ever

lol mystica...n thanx again for answering my question....

n can anyone tell me who in the world is T & D????
i always hear about them but i dunno who they are...lol
plz tell me pple ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

t&D are the directors of jjkn tony and diya

๐Ÿ˜† What an interesting thread !!!!

SO to sum it up,with all the bloopers,the basics r right.Jassi can go to jail for fraud and for transfering money to a secret account.Which means her changing of identity does make sense. She can be booked under corporate offense. So if she goes back as Jassiand happens to fall into the hands of wrong lawyers (the probablity of which are quite high as she does not have the moolah as Jassi) then it's all but over for her.She might never be able to prove her innocence.

In that case,anything remotedly safe to earn quick cash makes sense.Also right now,getting any other job seems quite remote.

Though I do wonder,why did Purab not offer her a job of financial analyst in his own company instead of making hera model??