with what right r they doin this to jassi

Posted: 19 years ago
If u think carefully, u will find that i am right...

Gulmohur is Kohinoor's, so technically Gulmohur is Jassi's...
If Gulmohur is jassi's now that means that mallika, armaan, aryan etc. are no longer stock holders but mere employees of jassi
That means Gulmohur is Jassi's company so she can do whatever she pleases with the money of Gulmohur, she can take it all out n put it in which ever account she wants or burn it or whatever since it is her money...
So just one question...How can Mallika, Aryan send her to Jail for fraud??? when all she did was put all HER money in some other account...

THINK ABOUT IT
i  agree with u 100% but someone has to explain that to t & d ...after all they came up with the messed up idea.
Well, I did think about it and we agree with you................however, since T & D are on a drug called "Ekta drug" they forgot to thing about it. πŸ˜‰
well ! i have already thought about it and posted that question here!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜•only solution is not to apply your brain while watching the serial. just watch it out of habit.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Rumi

well ! i have already thought about it and posted that question here!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜•only solution is not to apply your brain while watching the serial. just watch it out of habit.πŸ˜‰

Yes, that is the recommended treatment by the doctors. Please follow it and you will feel fine.πŸ˜‰

oh ya!! how come i didnt think of that! makes so much sense

well actually i just referred about this a little bit in the net and even asked my hubby,
it seems that the following processes need to be followed systematically before closure of a company..i.e.

1) employees need to be given atleast a few months notice, you must inform them that they are all being fired/redundant and settle all their salaries.
2) when the company is in the process of becoming bankrupt and if employees come to know that the owner has transferred money into his/her personal account, they have every right to take him/her to court. actually if needs be it seems that the owner's private property and assets can be auctioned off to settle company's losses
3) technically what jassi is undergoing is very dangerous and the fact that she is modelling and not hiding is funny. actually, she should be behind bars as soon as the law enforcers are aware of this sorta fraud. its a serious type of fraud!!!!!company's money is not private property - as it involves the sweat and effort of hundreds of employees.

hence in jjkn technically (whoever is the villain or hero) mallika and aryan can take jassi's family to court

I just logged in for a few mins and felt like giving this answer because I'm actually studying about it...

In layman terms, Kohinoor is a fake company (special purpose entity) which Raj, Armaan and Jassi created to cover up Gulmohur's immense debt and losses. This happened during the very famous Enron accounting debacle --- Creation of fake companies to hide the fact that it was bankrupt.

I saw the interview of Enron's CEO - the guy is so stupid...he said that "our cash flows were great, but we went bankrupt"πŸ˜• (there isn't a more contradictory statement...and this character had a PhD in Economics!)

Anyway, Armaan transferred Kohinoor to Jassi without the consent of the shareholders - that is illegal and a white collar crime. In large corps. like Enron, the Board of Directors go to jail.

Lashforever is right...Jassi and Armaan could go to jail for this if the shareholders press charges. As shareholders, Mallika and Aryan have every right to take Jassi to court because Kohinoor is a fake (do they even know about it?πŸ˜•...I have no clue bcoz I dont bother watching the serial anymore)

Anyways, hope that helps, Gunia. To the IF MBAs who are Jassi Watchers: If i've misinterpreted anything, feel free to correct it...

Its Back to the books for me!

like i say, it's an INDIAN SERIAL,

i agree, u cannot watch it for the logic, u just watch it to fullfil ut addiction for it!

Thanks for your informations. I was quite confused over the whole thing. Your solutions did help. Princess: is kekta drug Balagi's new item?πŸ˜†