Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   

why do u ppl hate akash so much (Page 2)

wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Joined: 27 June 2006
Posts: 1819

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them Smile

No dear you need not be sorrySmile.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata
who doesnt hehe i dont either Smile but i just really felt bad for the guy.
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 8224

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them Smile

No dear you need not be sorrySmile.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata
who doesnt hehe i dont either Smile but i just really felt bad for the guy.

Ya if you think he's in great danger because the forum girls will kill him up if he whisks away with ManyataLOL
wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Joined: 27 June 2006
Posts: 1819

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them Smile

No dear you need not be sorrySmile.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata
who doesnt hehe i dont either Smile but i just really felt bad for the guy.

Ya if you think he's in great danger because the forum girls will kill him up if he whisks away with ManyataLOL
so true hehe oh well uday will take over now Smile lol no he wont runaway with manita he keeps his voiws.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Joined: 05 September 2011
Posts: 3688

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Is there any one who hates akash? No...i like him..he is a gentleman who takes up responsibilities and who genuinely loves moniya...but the problematic thing is muniya has great chemistry with UV than akash...or can i say girls like bad guys more than good guys in fiction stories...

eg : SRK in don

hrithik in dhoom

no one remembers or cares about the police officers who were doing their duty...why?Do think...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Joined: 27 June 2006
Posts: 1819

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Is there any one who hates akash? No...i like him..he is a gentleman who takes up responsibilities and who genuinely loves moniya...but the problematic thing is muniya has great chemistry with UV than akash...or can i say girls like bad guys more than good guys in fiction stories...

eg : SRK in don

hrithik in dhoom

no one remembers or cares about the police officers who were doing their duty...why?Do think...

yea but hrithik was still honest there was some good in him not like srk in don his pure evil and uday also has some good in him too Smile i love bad boys too but they arent the kind u want as bf or husband hehe.
Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 4834

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
yeahhh we dun hate him its jsut tht we want MANVEERRR to be togderrr thts it... thankgod akash's track is kinda finishhh...
CV'S WE WANNA SEEE MORE CUTE SWEET MANVEERRR SCENESSS... UDAYVEERRR ROCKSSS LOVEEE HIM N HE SHULD BE THE LEADDD...AK IS JUST PERFECT FOR UV'S ROLEE...Big smile HE IS DOINNN SUPERB JOB I MuST SAY.Clap
wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Joined: 27 June 2006
Posts: 1819

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi11

yeahhh we dun hate him its jsut tht we want MANVEERRR to be togderrr thts it... thankgod akash's track is kinda finishhh...
CV'S WE WANNA SEEE MORE CUTE SWEET MANVEERRR SCENESSS... UDAYVEERRR ROCKSSS LOVEEE HIM N HE SHULD BE THE LEADDD...AK IS JUST PERFECT FOR UV'S ROLEE...Big smile HE IS DOINNN SUPERB JOB I MuST SAY.Clap
lol my heart is taken by someone else a long time ago thats y i dont love uday as much as u fans do lol Smile  my heart doesnt allow me to like uday as much lol. but i really hope he becomes sweet to manita. though 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaynArnavRmine

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Joined: 18 December 2011
Posts: 577

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

Originally posted by arshi11

yeahhh we dun hate him its jsut tht we want MANVEERRR to be togderrr thts it... thankgod akash's track is kinda finishhh...
CV'S WE WANNA SEEE MORE CUTE SWEET MANVEERRR SCENESSS... UDAYVEERRR ROCKSSS LOVEEE HIM N HE SHULD BE THE LEADDD...AK IS JUST PERFECT FOR UV'S ROLEE...Big smile HE IS DOINNN SUPERB JOB I MuST SAY.Clap
lol my heart is taken by someone else a long time ago thats y i dont love uday as much as u fans do lol Smile  my heart doesnt allow me to like uday as much lol. but i really hope he becomes sweet to manita. though 

whyyy? ShockedOuchShocked

yeahhh abhi bhi he is good with manitaaa hes nah bad with herrr, he loves her...Embarrassed

HES NAH BAD HE LOVES MANITA CANT U GUYS SEE ON HIS FACE Blushing

AWWW HE NAH NEGATIVE AT ALL...Embarrassed

BE POSITIVE GUYSSS.LOL... N M SURE UV IS THE LEADDD...Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
vote for ashish/uday and abishek/akash

2 3 4

Author: itsmylifeboss   Replies: 24   Views: 3704

itsmylifeboss 24 3704 10 June 2012 at 6:28pm by anne4506
y akash is not going away ??

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: shaf13   Replies: 80   Views: 4199

shaf13 80 4199 03 March 2012 at 1:25pm by -Antu-_-Aslan-
Uday and jay, Monia and Akash

2

Author: .EdwardCullen.   Replies: 15   Views: 4070

.EdwardCullen. 15 4070 31 January 2012 at 1:58am by 2012titli
Akash-Monya: Something Missing.

2 3 4 5

Author: ibelieveinpink   Replies: 33   Views: 3103

ibelieveinpink 33 3103 03 January 2012 at 9:23am by --ANGEL--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index