Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i think his a great guy loving caring and wants wats best for manita, huh his so sweet. he let her so she can start her life with Uday the person u fans want to see her with. i know how awesome they look together Smile but girls u got to stop saying bad things about akash. his boring fine but a sweet guy. if he hadnt took manita with him to that dance place uday and manita wouldnt of even met and with him lettin her now uday and her can be together, wasnt that wat you ppl wanted? im more thankful to him.  i really like akash and am happy he let her go Smile

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 20 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiIVIathenaIVIYuvika_15WhiteNights.shena07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why do u ppl hate akash so much" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
It's not that we hate Akash.  We just like Manyata's and Udhay's chemiistry/jodi better.  Akash is a good guy.  Unfortunately he is a boring good guy.  And he's only abused when he and Manyata have lovey dovey scenes together, which are hard to believe.

Edited by shrarrti - 20 December 2011 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
True @Shrarrti nobody hates Akash here.But the reports that he's casted opposite Manyata is disturbing.Nothing else

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrarrti

It's not that we hate Akash.  We just like Manyata's and Udhay's chemiistry/jodi better.  Akash is a good guy.  Unfortunately he is a boring good guy.  And he's only abused when he and Manyata have lovey dovey scenes together, which are hard to believe.

i know what you mean but ever since i came to this forms the guy just doesnt get a break. i also personally like uday and manita's chemistry i never felt it with akash either but i dont start abusing because of his scenes with him. because his great guy. i would go for akash over uday anytime Smile
im just sayin. but i dont hate uday i like him a lot but since his a bad boy he is not someone i would settle down with. lol me and manita are sorta similar thinking lol, 

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
lol i c ur point...der is a lot of bashing for him bt i guess its cos him being der makes it a triangle n for a change i guess evry1 wnts a LS without a third angle

wisehigaholic

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol i c ur point...der is a lot of bashing for him bt i guess its cos him being der makes it a triangle n for a change i guess evry1 wnts a LS without a third angle

yes this i can agree with Big smile

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them Smile

arryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them Smile

No dear you need not be sorrySmile.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata

wisehigaholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top