Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Some great topics - consolidated - Page 4

Qwest thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Mishtimoni

Great.. so many fan clubs .. but we had no mutual backslapping club 😉 ..here it is finally..

😊

Hi Mishtimoni hw R u? haven't seen you too for a while.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishtimoni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Qwest

Hi Mishtimoni hw R u? haven't seen you too for a while.

Ar bolben na.. ekgada porikhkha niye habudubu obostha.. apnake bolechilam Nazrul thread-e post korbo.. kichui korar shomoi pachchina..sorry about that..but thanks for asking😃
juggyE thumbnail
Magic mantra...

JAI GANGA MAIYYA KI, LEST RACK,
RACK THE WARLD...

bolega tou ek aur bhejunga isi movie se (Lata's Ai Dilruba)...

😆
Qwest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mishtimoni

Ar bolben na.. ekgada porikhkha niye habudubu obostha.. apnake bolechilam Nazrul thread-e post korbo.. kichui korar shomoi pachchina..sorry about that..but thanks for asking😃

Your thought is enough. I was wondering if I can download indivisual thread and save it in CD it will be great collection for our future generation. Your thought , Juggy please how it can be possible.Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago
juggyE thumbnail
Qwest ji,
What I normally do is click on the printer icon at the bottom of the page for the topic... That removes all the signatures and some other images... Uske baad, I save the topic as a PDF and then also save the page using my browser (just to be sure that I haven't missed it 😉)...

soulsoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-juggyE

Qwest ji,
What I normally do is click on the printer icon at the bottom of the page for the topic... That removes all the signatures and some other images... Uske baad, I save the topic as a PDF and then also save the page using my browser (just to be sure that I haven't missed it 😉)...

Great juggyE ji - here goes a free PDF converted download link : http://www.primopdf.com/.

After download and instaling it you can just use print!

ab_srgmp thumbnail
Thanks. Good work to you and the mods.

👏 👏 👏
X-rebel thumbnail
Thanks very much to Soulsoup, Qwest, Abhi, Kishore bhakta and specially to Bhaskar for this great work.

Plz excuse me if i hav missed someone.
Qwest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-juggyE

Qwest ji,

Thanks juggy E for the information.