Bigg Boss Season 5

Strange how Amar...

phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is very strange, i don't know if it occured to anyone else,.  But How come Amar Got Least votes with Mahek Last week, and Shonali the Highest Votes,.  And Things reversed this week, and Shonali got Eliminated,.  So that means, Big Boss did boot out Mahek, to avoid controversies.  And Because of some Wanna Be Actress, who only wanted to wash her dirty linen, with everyone else's Soap,. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: phadukaran

It is very strange, i don't know if it occured to anyone else,.  But How come Amar Got Least votes with Mahek Last week, and Shonali the Highest Votes,.  And Things reversed this week, and Shonali got Eliminated,.  So that means, Big Boss did boot out Mahek, to avoid controversies.  And Because of some Wanna Be Actress, who only wanted to wash her dirty linen, with everyone else's Soap,. 

Spot On! (including the washing of dirty linen...)
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bigboss has became jholachaap show by doing these manipulations  in voting
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is clear that how creatives n BB production team is manipulating things and they have given several clear cut examples of  that  many times where they have contradicted their own voting system many times and if they beleive that audience havn't notice anything..they are fools...but i think they know it n they always knew ki " Kya ukad lenge is desh mein yeh log"
😆
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
 if she had to wash her dity image ,she should use any detergent\soap of good quality why she was evicted from show???