Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Discussion of the Week-> 4/2/06-04/09/06 (Page 2)

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_chick05

Originally posted by heart girl

but agar friends orr parents kehte hain ki shaadi karlo to tum apne aap nice show karne ke liye "haan" kehdogi? Confused

nahiiii lekin i will think abt itEmbarrassedsumtimes i think ke i let ppl control me lekin wutevr main aise hi hoonOuchTongueEmbarrassed

Wheneva agreeing to something, we shud think abt what the other person wants from us. We should not let people USE us! And I think that is really inportant! We, to me it is because the person who tries to do this(whosoever it is, whether a friend, a cousin or wuteva) is not a good person in my eyes!

Edited by heart girl - 06 April 2006 at 1:42pm

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettyguria

Yaar it's not right to let people take over you Ouch They take advantage of it, sometimes you have to say NO, its for your own good, if you say YES you are only causing harm to you Ouch Which in turn will hurt you even worse. No matter how hard it is, just say no, otherwise pressure gets to you and its not good in your life because you are distracted from everything else and hurting you health to. Ouch

exactly! Also, all of us have friends. Some are our dear ones and we do EVRYTHING they want us to do and sometimes we go by what they say. But doesn't matter how much you love someone, DONT ever go by what they say to u if u think whateva that person is saying to u is rong.

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
You know, sometimes there is good peer pressure Smile Like maybe you arent healthy or have falling grades and your friends force you so you can help make yourself better, that can be good peer pressure, so you should know the difference between those two. Smile
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

You know, sometimes there is good peer pressure Smile Like maybe you arent healthy or have falling grades and your friends force you so you can help make yourself better, that can be good peer pressure, so you should know the difference between those two. Smile

Ya! but there are circumstances when friends tell u to do somethign that u think (morally) that it won't be rite thing to do.

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Ya! but there are circumstances when friends tell u to do somethign that u think (morally) that it won't be rite thing to do.

yupSmile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
you know pretty. Would you mind if I say soemthing abt way u post the discussion topic?
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

you know pretty. Would you mind if I say soemthing abt way u post the discussion topic?

hehehe, through pmWink

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
kya howa Heart girl, ghussa kyun aaya dear!

Go to top