Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Discussion of the Week-> 4/2/06-04/09/06

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Hi people!

Last weeks discussion was about the obstacles we face in making our dreams come true, this week is about Peer Pressure.

Many characters in YMLH have gone through peer pressure, especially Reema.

The discussion this week is about how do you handle peer pressure?

Some peer pressures Reema faced were..

1. She had to think of when she made friends, and she was very lonely as a young child.

2. She came under the influence of Annie and got into Drugs, which nowadays many people come into peer pressure of.

3. She lost her first love and when she got her love back her love was in refusal to accept her baby.

She was in peer pressure when she had to choose what she wants in her future, at one point it was between Akash and the other guy.

How do we define peer pressure in this world? What is some peer pressure you have gotten into? How did your peer pressure affect you? Is your peer pressure similar to Reema's?

Your views pleaseSmile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Clap gud topic naush

b kewler so tht otherz r presurred 2 follow u instead of u following thm Wink LOL
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Clap gud topic naush

b kewler so tht otherz r presurred 2 follow u instead of u following thm Wink LOL

Well Javs, some people aren't smart enough to understand it that way, sometimes peer pressure just takes you in a situation in which you are unable to do anything, then how would you handle it.

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
LOL Discuss karo, chup nahi ro Ouch
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

nice discussion di  Smile
this week i understand it Big smileTongue...

well peer pressure for me iznt a really big issue cuz i dont let ppl push me around u knwTongue thas tha way it should beBig smilestick up for urself and dont let anyone talk u into doing sumting that u dont want to do.Smilelekin i can understand how sum ppl just cant say NO. its kinda like that for me i cant say no to lotz of ppl...like my close friends, parents, guys...Embarrasseddont ask yaarTongueOuch therez a big dif in being NICE and just letting ppl control ur lifeOuch sumtimes u gotta listen to ur dimak....u knw like dil kehta hai ke its ur friends..u cant say no....wut will they think of u..and all that...lekin dimak kehta hai ke if they are really ur friends than they wouldnt pressure u into doing anything u wouldnt want to do.SmileBig smileand issliye, in this caseTongueu should listen to ur dimakWinkthas wut i doTongueLOLEmbarrassed

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
but agar friends orr parents kehte hain ki shaadi karlo to tum apne aap nice show karne ke liye "haan" kehdogi? Confused
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heart girl

but agar friends orr parents kehte hain ki shaadi karlo to tum apne aap nice show karne ke liye "haan" kehdogi? Confused

nahiiii lekin i will think abt itEmbarrassedsumtimes i think ke i let ppl control me lekin wutevr main aise hi hoonOuchTongueEmbarrassed

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yaar it's not right to let people take over you Ouch They take advantage of it, sometimes you have to say NO, its for your own good, if you say YES you are only causing harm to you Ouch Which in turn will hurt you even worse. No matter how hard it is, just say no, otherwise pressure gets to you and its not good in your life because you are distracted from everything else and hurting you health to. Ouch

Go to top