Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes ! (Page 3)

nishadatar Senior Member
nishadatar
nishadatar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
actually ! there wind up the serial...in last week..but after jan 2011 there is no cotinute in st line. there are so many points...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz123mitul

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ending it was the worst decision
They left so much holes which my mind is still hovering over
Vicky and Sameera who were they
I hope they make a season 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

oh yes...the ending was abrupt...major characters were missing...and so many questions left un answered...btw its actualy easier to post now on GFEmbarrassedLOL

iMadz

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
------------------------

Edited by serenelove - 20 December 2011 at 3:01pm

iMadz

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by maanddy

Hey,

When show was on air, I did not opened this much topic as I am doing now ! LOL What to do...I came only after it was ended ! LOL

I am very surprised that they ended this show on a great note which is, I think, not true ! Angry Yesterday, I discussed with my friend that there are million things undone in this show, how can it have a great show and end, Man ? Ouch The list is too long that I can make huge post and thats why I did it ! LOL

Here it goes :

1. Who is Sameera ? LOL What happened to Maan with her and all his drama past ? Confused

That's what I also wanted to know. What she exactly did that Maan thought Geet was throwing herself on him for money & Dadi reprimanded him for it.

2. Where is AA ? May be they are shifted to Mars ? GF bashed them very badly na ? Wink ROFL In the very first place, from where did Annie came ? And, yeah...Who is Vicky and where the hell is he ? LOL

Can't say anything about Arjun as he was NT's brother Wink but I think Anniee came from oblivion & went back to it with love of her lifeLOL. Maybe she shadowed Vicky as well because he was never mentioned after that & I am thinking why they even bothered showing these pics of brothers. (Thnx a lot to the person who stilled images as Proof)

Maan & Vicky being very close & then Vicky vanishing in thin air.

3. Geet's Mayaka...Seriously they have no Sharam at all ! LOL Behen Ke Sasural Me Hi Pade Rehte He...ROFL

Unique family LOL

4. Who is My Maan's real mother ? Of course, not that Tattowali Dev's mom ! LOL What's her story ?

That Tatto mother took sudden U-turn from her sati savitri look to dramatic vamp when she was the one who was always trying to change Dev & NT's mind about their plan. 

5. Maan's memory never came back ! Angry ( Honestly, for this, I hated CVs and this was the reason I left the show, THE MOST BORING TRACK ever, ML ! LOL )

Yeah, in the start he had some vague flashes & then after sometime, flashes also vanished as if it did not matter to him to remember his lost life time. Still did not stop watching the show because I was & still am (watching old epis) addicted to watch Gurti giving thier 100% as Maaneet. 

6. Where the hell is Dadima, Yaar ? Confused Seriously, when I was watching last episode on YT, for a moment I forgot that the actress has left the show and I was looking for Dadima in Maternity ward ! Shocked Silly me...(So...Tasha ! LOL which brings my next point ! Big smile)

Dadima went for Yatra & AA took her with them TongueOuch

7. Where is Sasha and Tasha ? LOL ( I am asking as if they are the most important characters of the show ! LOL )

Where is whole KC except for the occasional appearances of Adi? D'oh

8. My Favorite, Aditya and Pinkey LOVE story ! Cry ( And, apart from me, LILY, she loved them ! Embarrassed)

So wanted to see Adi-Pinky story but had to bear that stupid circus. 

9. So strange that Geet became mother and none of her parents appeared ! Which kind of Father and Mother she got ? Ouch

They never stood for her even when she was wronged by Dev & her own family, never attended her wedding even when Darji came, so did not had a chance to come for the grandchild whose mother was abandoned, all Thnx to great ideas by PH. 

10. What happened to Nano and her pati then ? ( I am least interested in them, honestly, I can't stand that lady at all ! ) Wink

Agree. Star

So, these were some points which I think are THE BIGGEST MISTAKES by CVs ! And, how funny is that they say, show ended on a GREAT and HAPPY note ! LOL Good Joke...Good Joke...! ROFL    when I read what Gul Khan said about ending, I was like *WTH* They call this nice wrap up then they need to learn a lot. 

For all those who wanted season 2, go MAIL this ! ROFL They are not creative at all, these points might help them get their lost memory back ! And, it may happen that I might have forgotten something, you can always, ADD ! Welcome ! Big smile

I always thought that Geet should continue her studies but this topic was never touched. 

in ML track, Maan never asked Dev what went wrong in his marriage to NT & even favored NT knowing well about her antics. He had conveniently forgotten the time with Geet but he hated  NT the time, they came back from Canada so why even favor such woman. 

P.S: There are many points but these two were bothering me more. 

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Ouch Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! Smile But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! LOL

Eccentric.Being123mitul

123mitul IF-Rockerz
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Ouch Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! Smile But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! LOL

well said...i agree...i was expecting desperately that geet would start to study again after marriage...i think this is the biggest blunder the made

nishadatariMadz

nishadatar Senior Member
nishadatar
nishadatar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@maanddy i agre with you. this story beging with same good point. but in that story so many point which was not handle with care by st wr nor by cv, nor by PH, sceen writer...or rahi pyar ki baat to pyar ki name pay kuch bhi ho sakata hai... nahi to ...

iMadz

Go to top