Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes !

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

When show was on air, I did not opened this much topic as I am doing now ! πŸ˜† What to do...I came only after it was ended ! πŸ˜†

I am very surprised that they ended this show on a great note which is, I think, not true ! 😑 Yesterday, I discussed with my friend that there are million things undone in this show, how can it have a great show and end, Man ? The list is too long that I can make huge post and thats why I did it ! πŸ˜†

Here it goes :

1. Who is Sameera ? πŸ˜† What happened to
Maan with her and all his drama past ? πŸ˜•

2. Where is AA ? May be they are shifted to Mars ? GF bashed them very badly na ? πŸ˜‰ 🀣 In the very first place, from where did Annie came ? And, yeah...Who is Vicky and where the hell is he ? πŸ˜†

3. Geet's Mayaka...Seriously they have no Sharam at all ! πŸ˜† Behen Ke Sasural Me Hi Pade Rehte He...🀣

4. Who is My
Maan's real mother ? Of course, not that Tattowali Dev's mom ! πŸ˜† What's her story ?

Maan's memory never came back ! 😑 ( Honestly, for this, I hated CVs and this was the reason I left the show, THE MOST BORING TRACK ever, ML ! πŸ˜† )

6. Where the hell is Dadima, Yaar ? πŸ˜• Seriously, when I was watching last episode on YT, for a moment I forgot that the actress has left the show and I was looking for Dadima in Maternity ward ! 😲 Silly me...(So...Tasha ! πŸ˜† which brings my next point ! πŸ˜ƒ)

7. Where is Sasha and Tasha ? πŸ˜† ( I am asking as if they are the most important characters of the show ! πŸ˜† )

8. My Favorite, Aditya and Pinkey LOVE story ! 😭 ( And, apart from me, LILY, she loved them ! 😳)

9. So strange that Geet became mother and none of her parents appeared ! Which kind of Father and Mother she got ?

10. What happened to Nano and her pati then ? ( I am least interested in them, honestly, I can't stand that lady at all ! ) πŸ˜‰

So, these were some points which I think are THE BIGGEST MISTAKES by CVs ! And, how funny is that they say, show ended on a GREAT and HAPPY note ! πŸ˜† Good Joke...Good Joke...! 🀣

For all those who wanted season 2, go MAIL this ! 🀣 They are not creative at all, these points might help them get their lost memory back ! And, it may happen that I might have forgotten something, you can always, ADD ! Welcome ! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with ur each points maddy
That's why we are asking them to not end the show n continue it on revamped channel.
Really wanted to know about maans past life why was he so rude especially towards girls exept dadi !
What about vicky n who's photo was maan asking for in time of geets marriage with dev?
Is nando aware of geet n devs past?

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

2. Where is AA ? May be they are shifted to Mars ? GF bashed them very badly na ? πŸ˜‰ 🀣 In the very first place, from where did Annie came ?

no mate... dont remind AA. they r cvs hot favorites... if they hear this... they will bring ghsp2 with AA as leads🀒 and i cant tolerate them..nahiii

Maan's memory never came back ! 😑 ( Honestly, for this, I hated CVs and this was the reason I left the show, THE MOST BORING TRACK ever, ML ! πŸ˜† )

😭 how i wished my original Maan to be back...the one who remembers geet from early days.. the one who knows geet's past.. the one and only Maan Singh Khurana (with his memory revived).. par yeh wish ...wish hi rehgaya 😭 this was on the top of my priority list

6. Where the hell is Dadima, Yaar ? πŸ˜• Seriously, when I was watching last episode on YT, for a moment I forgot that the actress has left the show and I was looking for Dadima in Maternity ward ! 😲 Silly me...(So...Tasha ! πŸ˜† which brings my next point ! πŸ˜ƒ)

missed her totally yaar... i want some cute- daadi pota scenes😳

8. My Favorite, Aditya and Pinkey LOVE story ! 😭 ( And, apart from me, LILY, she loved them ! 😳)

😭 πŸ’” πŸ˜’ 😭

mera yeh khwab ..khwab hi rehgaye :( kya kya sochatha indono keliye.. aur 1 % bhi nahi dhikhaye... yeh sapna mera tho adhoora hi rehgaya.. mera Adi & Pinky❀️ 😭😍

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
right
even i wanted to know more about sameera and maan's past

and they never showed vicky :(
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† awesome post ...made my day 😳
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

right

even i wanted to know more about sameera and maan's past

and they never showed vicky :(

I think Vicky was just ghost in the show ! πŸ˜†
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Maddy- Quite correct, I too wanted to list all your queries when Gul Khan(4Lion head) said GHSP had reached its culmination with nothing in story left to explore on radio mirchi interview when there were major loopholes left to cover

Yup all the more reasons for us to agitate for season 2 πŸ‘πŸΌ
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily201

@Maddy- Quite correct, I too wanted to list all your queries when Gul Khan(4Lion head) said GHSP had reached its culmination with nothing in story left to explore on radio mirchi interview when there were major loopholes left to cover

Yup all the more reasons for us to agitate for season 2 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mail it ! πŸ˜‰
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 awesome post  i wanted to make similar but was relactant that people may disaprove good you make so we can talk about it

1) who was Maan searching in HP ?
 2) who bailed out brij
 3) who was scaring Geet and fallowing Maaneet after their marriage
 4)what happen to Dev's sister who have come to HP for Devs marriage 

some more in next post
 i hate that Maan dint get his memory back 
iammani4159 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u said it maanddy...

and kuhu 18..

really me too wnt to knw abt sameera part, dev's sis part etc etc...