KAREENA PREDICTION

april_angel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think that the new girl in radio roti will fall in love with prem. she will tell prem but prem will say no. THIS IS THE TWIST  he realizes that he can use her to make kareena jealous. Then he goes and tells the new girl that he loves her. Kuch acting Kartha hai. so shes actin all girlfriend/boyfriend like. kareena sees and immediately starts to feel a surge of jealousy. she starts to avoid tushars calls. when he asks wats going on she acts all rude and stuff😭. She then starts to tell prem that the other girls not the one. and she says that she will go to punjab for a bit and do special morning show. 😆 so obviously he thinks his plan is working. tushar sees prem and kareena together and episode ends.

what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumit.savla thumbnail
it can be opposite also ,

Prem & new girl both fall in love & then Prem no more love kareena

& serial ended showing tushar & kareena 2gether ...

wht u say ??
Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail

At this point in the serial anything is possible if they show kareena becoming jealous and seeing prem with that girl it would be like movie mere yaar ki shaadi hai

this drama should do something different.

i mean from the beginning kareena and tushar , and now they are kareena and prem.. it will be a copy of other movies and shows.

I think kareena and Tushar should be together. that was the point from beginning

harry_potter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey

but don't u feel tat kareena n prem jodi is more practical n better i mean even after she liking tushaar n telling millions of lies n also after gettin a slap from neelambari devi prem is ready 2 accept kareena tatz wat love is he has total trust on kareena !!! n can do anythin 4 her even get a slap!!!

prem n kareena all te way!!!❤️ 

maida09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harry_potter

I soooo agreee MAIN PREM KI DIWANI HOON :P

mm21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMs

it can be opposite also ,

Prem & new girl both fall in love & then Prem no more love kareena

& serial ended showing tushar & kareena 2gether ...

wht u say ??

That is possible... I won't like to see ... "Mere yaar ki saadi" type ending... i am looking forward to something new and stylish in Kareena Kareena. 

Instead of a traditional ending , a kind of ending whether kareena and  Tushar or Kareena and Prem... it should be dramatic and not guessable 😃

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah

PREM AND KAREENA ALL THE WAY

desi gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: harry_potter

DEFINATELY!!! PREM AND KAREENA FOREVER❤️!!!!! Kya Bolta? 😉

abhilasha80 thumbnail

To april_angel

I really don't see Kareena getting jelous over new girl only because she has seen Prem with Ruhi and has always been friend to both of them. Kareena - as it's portrayed - seems like a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid of getting it - no mater the obstical. 😳

Unless of course, someone tries to brainwash her - as they did with poor Prem - and convience her that her friendship with Prem is actually love, commitment, etc... Otherwise, that girl is stuck on Tushar like glue... 😆

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also think that Prem Kareena should be together....i love their little fights