Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Does a baby complete a "woman"? (Page 4)

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yes one will complete, two will drain and three will finish her... LOL besides the fact that the husband will be ready to hang himself out of frustration of celibacy...and with so much of yelling and whining going around LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 January 2007 at 8:58am

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

yes one will complete, two will drain and three will finish her... LOL besides the fact that the husband will be ready to hang himself out of frustration of celibacy...and with so much of yelling and whining going around LOL

LOL LOL LOL 

Or maybe he can share the burden in the interest of not having to hang himself. Wink

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
'

Edited by ani11 - 08 October 2009 at 2:54pm
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

Hmm.. ok All the mothers here have explained clearly the meaning of motherhood.. and i appreciate that! Clap

But i think the point here is that if a woman is not able to have a child, does SHE THINKS that she is incomplete???

To me, if anybody says that a woman is incomplete without marriage, without child, etc., then i believe they r questioning on the HUMAN ASPECT of woman. Does anyone think that man is incomplete without marriage,child? I am saying that we all r humans. GOD created us in the best way, best manner. Who r we to question anyone's completeness through these intangible and subjective matters. Is the society trying challenge Nature by saying that if a particular condition is not satisfied (child in this case),then we r going to debar her from being a complete woman???!!!! Rubbish!!! Angry

I believe that a woman is COMPLETE the day when she was born. She doesn't need a certificate from the society to do so. If a woman just says to herself that "Yes, I am a woman, and im proud being a Woman." Simply there's no space left for anything else. She is the miracle created by GOD and people shouldn't even dare to doubt or set conditions on her, her completeness, her individuality.

All i am saying is that daughterhood, sisterhood marriage, motherhood and Career are Important PARTS/ASPECTS of a woman's life. These noble aspects of woman shouldn't be used to question her individuality, her identity.

Excellent Maryam.. Clap and thanks for bumpimg it.

I think we are all caregivers in more then one way and the ability to feel all that is mentioned by being a mother can be felt in many ways. An older child taking care of younger sibblings for example.  

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

like to make fun of everything qwerty,could'nt u have just spared this one,motherhood i mean.

I know of a friend who has two girls 6 and 4 and with a desire for a son he landed up with two (twins).. Now with 4 kids mother went for  therapy..... (read india for vacation for a year). So you see what appears veri gentle and fond can be really crazy at times... Poor fellow works day and night to make both ends meet so you know what i mean....Smile

I think a woman can be complete in many other ways.. doesnt have to be a baby....Smile

ok so laughin smilies so no fun there...Smile

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Edited by ani11 - 08 October 2009 at 2:55pm
Morning_Dew Goldie
Morning_Dew
Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged

LOL

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

LOL LOL LOL 

Or maybe he can share the burden in the interest of not having to hang himself. Wink

Of course who carries the baby.. I have seen all my friends having babies dunk into the car trunk to get that damn stroller opened and closed and then all that baby stuff.....loads of diapers trash and what not...baby is never a burden, she is an angel if she belongs to the neighbors place......LOL but as much i feel it to be burden they are like thrilled and can pose for a picture carrying stroller in one hand, baby on the back and diaper trash in the other hand....LOLLOL LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 January 2007 at 10:50am

Go to top