Debate Mansion

Does a baby complete a "woman"? - Page 4

lighthouse thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

Of course who carries the baby.. I have seen all my friends having babies dunk into the car trunk to get that damn stroller opened and closed and then all that baby stuff.....loads of diapers trash and what not...baby is never a burden, she is an angel if she belongs to the neighbors place......😆 but as much i feel it to be burden they are like thrilled and can pose for a picture carrying stroller in one hand, baby on the back and diaper trash in the other hand....😆😆 ðŸ˜†

Hear hear..!!!! 😆  Never hear from anyone about the down side, only the glamorous stuff..😕  My best friend finally admitted although briefly in the moment of insanity how difficult it is to be a mom, a career woman, wife etc in this demanding times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lighthouse

Hear hear..!!!! 😆  Never hear from anyone about the down side, only the glamorous stuff..😕  My best friend finally admitted although briefly in the moment of insanity how difficult it is to be a mom, a career woman, wife etc in this demanding times.

Of course Women rule... they are the most beautiful, capable and versatile creatures God could ever think of.....😊 

Ok again to remind people there are no laughing smilies so I am dead serious...😊

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani11

The people are really appreciating ur seriousness  qwertyji.

Seriously.... something wrong here 😛

Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani11

The people are really appreciating ur seriousness  qwertyji.Shouldnt it be more like "Mogambo khush hua... at different pitches"😆

qwertyesque thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Morning_Dew

Seriously.... something wrong here 😛

I know this itching in my fingers........😆

cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail
i dont think that women who havent had children have the expierence to give a proper opinion...i havent had a child...wen i have 1 i will decide 😳
qwertyesque thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: egghatcher

lolz i know some men who do not feel complete till they impregnate several womens ....... how about that?😆

😆

mermaid_QT thumbnail
I respect my mother so much! I doubt she was incomplete without me. But I am sure she'd say otherwise.
Inexperienced as I am , I find all the moms' vies in this post very encouraging and seems like motherhood is a responsibility yet a super accomplishment in itself! 😃
mermaid_QT thumbnail
yepp tisha! that's what i meant! all mothers will agree that mothrhood completes them and they encourage women to become mothers.
nobody reminds the others about pushing watermelon through straw 😆 😆 😆

now one knows why motherhood must be so wonderful!