Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi can someone tell me how long before ronit falls in love with Pooja? I did not watch this show from the begining when it first aired, Im watching the repeats n i was eager to know when he falls for her.thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i watched it frm da beginning..each n every epu...but dun watch reruns....wat r u up2?..tell us da current track and sum1 frm hrtr will tell u how much tymez left
prettyguria thumbnail
Ronit falls in love with Pooja many times πŸ˜† When he "actually" realizes he loves her she is in comma for 2 months
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyguria

Ronit falls in love with Pooja many times πŸ˜† When he "actually" realizes he loves her she is in comma for 2 months

πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lolz...gud point....hehe yaa...
radha_8 thumbnail
i watch reruns...........we still have to wait for abt 2 months to fall them in love.
Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

i watched it frm da beginning..each n every epu...but dun watch reruns....wat r u up2?..tell us da current track and sum1 frm hrtr will tell u how much tymez left

in the repeats, Pooja rejects the sponsorship for admission for film class and also exposes kushan as a thief,and kushan goes off to australia.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
wow ...therez quite a while till they fall in luv....she will attend film course..pooja and ronit will fight so vikram sir will pair thm up as partners and they will alwaiiz fite...gud scenes 😳 ...and thn while fiting they will fall 4 each other and but wont tell the other....wen pooja will like ronit he wont like her and wen he likes her she wont like him....thn therse a dance show and pooja-ronit perform 2gether and theres slides they need and roint stealz thm 4 pooja cuz he knew she wanted it and his gujral power wasnt wrking...so wen pooja findz out he stole it she goes in2 coma and ronit did it jus cuz he wanted her 2 b happy and he luvz her...while she is in coma he will take gud care of her daii and nite...and so will akash and thtz wen akahs will discover he likes her as well and thn he will keep it a secret wen he findz out tht ronit likes her and thn pooja getz better but she h8z ronit and thn finally akash getz da 2 2gether 😊 and thn they r crazy abt each other and dey go 2 goa and those r da bestest scenes ever 😳 and reema luvz akash but he rejectz her and annie getz her 2 do drugz...thn the gang returnz 2 mumbai and poornima did is gettin married 2 millind and every1 is preparing 4 da wedding and ronit and pooja have more "Fun" 2gether without poojaz family ever fnding out and thn reema findz out tht akash luvz pooja and she feelz insecure of pooja and she takes drugz and shes driving and she runz over millind thn ronit drives by there and runz over millindz dead body and thinkz he killed millind and it was da nite of da wedding and every1 was w8ing 4 da barat 2 come and thn ronit arrives with millindz corpse and every1 is shocked and poornima faintz and da dr comez and tellz poornimaz parentz tht she is pregnant (she slept with millind b4 they got married) ronit hears this and dusnt want poojaz family 2 have 2 go through shame in society and he feelz guilty 4 killing millind so he marries poornima 😭 ..pooja and rointz relationship getz awkward and dey avoid each other and thn comes ashmit...abhi ka liya this is enuff....either sum1 else continue or i will b baq l8er
prettyguria thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

wow ...therez quite a while till they fall in luv....she will attend film course..pooja and ronit will fight so vikram sir will pair thm up as partners and they will alwaiiz fite...gud scenes 😳 ...and thn while fiting they will fall 4 each other and but wont tell the other....wen pooja will like ronit he wont like her and wen he likes her she wont like him....thn therse a dance show and pooja-ronit perform 2gether and theres slides they need and roint stealz thm 4 pooja cuz he knew she wanted it and his gujral power wasnt wrking...so wen pooja findz out he stole it she goes in2 coma and ronit did it jus cuz he wanted her 2 b happy and he luvz her...while she is in coma he will take gud care of her daii and nite...and so will akash and thtz wen akahs will discover he likes her as well and thn he will keep it a secret wen he findz out tht ronit likes her and thn pooja getz better but she h8z ronit and thn finally akash getz da 2 2gether 😊 and thn they r crazy abt each other and dey go 2 goa and those r da bestest scenes ever 😳 and reema luvz akash but he rejectz her and annie getz her 2 do drugz...thn the gang returnz 2 mumbai and poornima did is gettin married 2 millind and every1 is preparing 4 da wedding and ronit and pooja have more "Fun" 2gether without poojaz family ever fnding out and thn reema findz out tht akash luvz pooja and she feelz insecure of pooja and she takes drugz and shes driving and she runz over millind thn ronit drives by there and runz over millindz dead body and thinkz he killed millind and it was da nite of da wedding and every1 was w8ing 4 da barat 2 come and thn ronit arrives with millindz corpse and every1 is shocked and poornima faintz and da dr comez and tellz poornimaz parentz tht she is pregnant (she slept with millind b4 they got married) ronit hears this and dusnt want poojaz family 2 have 2 go through shame in society and he feelz guilty 4 killing millind so he marries poornima 😭 ..pooja and rointz relationship getz awkward and dey avoid each other and thn comes ashmit...abhi ka liya this is enuff....either sum1 else continue or i will b baq l8er

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tumne toh poori documentary likh liπŸ˜ƒ Nice description😊

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hehe naush...i am da best πŸ˜‰