lekin kehte hai ladai se pyar badta hai 😆 😆

loser stop being so filmi 😆
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Sandy_01

lekin kehte hai ladai se pyar badta hai 😆 😆

lolzzzzz yaha to ladai bad rahi hai, pyar kam ho raha hai😭

Originally posted by rosemehek

I guess it all depends on the couple and situations around them...but in most of the dramas/movies the chemistry does fade away afetr marriage...I guess it's because before marriage you try to do anything to impress the other person, btu once you are married every single thing about you is revealed, whether it's good or bad...and plus you stay with the person 24/7 so you know more about them and some of the things can cause misunderstanding. But in this case, A-K should stop fighting or it's giving the wrong message to the viewers!!

BUT IN CASE OF a_k THEY ARE LETTING SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES RULE OVER THEM AND THEIR CHARACTER AS HUB/WIFE IS NOT WELL DEFINED... AS LUVERS ALSO THEY NEVER TRIED TO IMPRESS EACH OTHER IT WAS QUITE A RAW DEAL THEN ALSO BUT NOW ITS BEYOUND LIMIT TO FIGHT ON EACH AND EVERY ISSUE ..... SCRIPT AND STORYTELLY PLZZZZ WAKE-UP

Originally posted by nshkry

BUT IN CASE OF a_k THEY ARE LETTING SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES RULE OVER THEM AND THEIR CHARACTER AS HUB/WIFE IS NOT WELL DEFINED... AS LUVERS ALSO THEY NEVER TRIED TO IMPRESS EACH OTHER IT WAS QUITE A RAW DEAL THEN ALSO BUT NOW ITS BEYOUND LIMIT TO FIGHT ON EACH AND EVERY ISSUE ..... SCRIPT AND STORYTELLY PLZZZZ WAKE-UP

yes....they need to wake up...

Originally posted by sateera_angad

u got the title rong here this is the right 1!

A-K bro/sis.. 😊

No Seetu-Angad bro sis...😆

But yeah.....I was thinking the same thing too.... People look so much in love before marriage.....And as soon as you get married... Well...The love seems to vanish.... Actually the more a couple is in love before marriage.... The quicker the love vanishes after marriage...

Not just in Balaji soaps.... I know of many real life instances too... Its really sad... 😭😭😭

Originally posted by swordfishh

No Seetu-Angad bro sis...😆

But yeah.....I was thinking the same thing too.... People look so much in love before marriage.....And as soon as you get married... Well...The love seems to vanish.... Actually the more a couple is in love before marriage.... The quicker the love vanishes after marriage...

Not just in Balaji soaps.... I know of many real life instances too... Its really sad... 😭😭😭

so true........romance is mostly a temporary thing that just vanishes soon after marriage....but i cant generalise this either.

You can generalise when it comes to Balaji soaps... 😆
Ekta never trusts the "They lived happily ever after" formula.... 😆
kaun kahta hai ke shaadi ke baad pyaar khatam ho jata hai,aisa nahi hota ye sab to aapsi samajh aur aapsi vishwas par depend karta hai.agar pati patni jhagade te hai to us jhagade me bhi pyaar hota hai,maine aise suna hai ke jhagade se pyaar badhta hai.anywayz rahi baat angad aur kripa ki to wo log jhagadte bhi hai to sirf isliye kyunki wo 1doosare se bshot pyaar karte hai.

Originally posted by dinky21

AK need marriage counseling 😆 😆

maybe u can help them!!!

...i heard sumwhere how iq said he's thinking of tying the not in the coming year....is it tru? 🤔

sorry this isnt about kyph the show or the characters, i noe.....im just kinda behind....i havent been to this section for sum time 😳

Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago