canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

'Salaam Namaste is like Hum Tum' 

Filmi baatein

Director Siddharth Anand

Cast Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta and Arshad Warsi

Story Ambar Malhotra (Preity Zinta) is a radio jockey while Nikhil Arora (Saif Ali Khan) is a chef. Both meet in Melbourne and are completely opposite in temperaments.  After a couple of meetings they find each other attractive and fall in love. But instead of getting married, they decide to test their compatibility by living-in together. The film focuses on the difficulties of love and committed relationships.

Rashmi Wagh 
Resident of Kharghar
"Salaam Namaste has a very different concept.  The movie is somewhat like Hum Tum and Preeti and Saif make a great couple. They have also sported fabulous clothes with bright colours in the whole movie. All in all, it's a very cute movie."

Chaya Jha
Resident of Sector 11, Nerul
"The film is a light-hearted romantic comedy. The best thing about it is its music. Vishal Dadlani has done a great job. I also loved Saif's look in the film.  He not only looks great but is a great actor too. The movie is a bit similar to Nine Months in certain aspects."

Neil Joseph
Resident of Sector 14, Vashi
"The film is average. It's about the ups and downs of a relationship. Of all the actors, Priety Zinta has acted the best. The music is good and the lyrics are a distinct blend of Hindi and English. It is a very youthful film, meant for young pople."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
i also like hum tum better 😳
rebelqueen thumbnail
even i like hum tum better
cutejohn thumbnail
i like salaam-namaste better! and also the pair..... πŸ˜‰ ...... they looooooooook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool..thanks for sharing πŸ˜‰
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing .... though I think Preity N Saif look better than Saif N Rani! πŸ˜ƒ