India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Who's prettier ? (Page 5)

NRChau Groupbie
NRChau
NRChau

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
In this pic, Rucha looks sexy n Gia looks cute-sexy-ish!! I don't know if I would make sense but to me Rashi is smoldering hot 100% woman but Gia is cute n innocent looking but no sex appeal!! But like others said, both are beautiful in their own way!! I wish you had added Firoza to this topic - she is the best looking of all three!!

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuhinabanik

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by shruts18

Originally posted by d-luna88

Well comparing the two pics I am going for Giaa but in the serial I find Rashi more pretty, which does have to do with the choice of sari and hairstile

gopi can't help it ...Cv's have made her look so...Cry...i wonder when she'd get a permanent makeover done...then ahem would definitely fall for her...Tongue

LOL I know she can't and I do hope that they will give her a makeover. I liked the look she had last holi with the hairdown and everythingSmile
I respect your opinion but i feel that gopi looks better in her original hairstyle. Last holi when she had her hair left loose she looked a bit fatter ( pls don't throw chappals at me ) but she looks good the way she is . And that also suits her character. 
what say ??

And I respect your opinion but I still like the other look. She didn't look as much as the scared mouse she is in the moment. And I would like a chance of look sometime. How about her switching between both hairstyles? That would make both of us happy and to be honest I don't mind the current hairstyle that much LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

paroomeem Groupbie
paroomeem
paroomeem

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
rashi
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
rashi...gopis aweful