•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

'Shikhar is very disappointing'

Director John Matthew Matthan
Starring Ajay Devgan, Bipasha Basu, Amrita Rao, Shahid Kapoor
Story GG (Devgan), is an ambitious builder, who wants to construct an entire city on the outskirts of Mumbai. This area is occupied by an ashram, and its guruji (Shaikh) fights GG at every step. How Devgan snares Kapur (Guruji's son) into giving him the land for construction forms the crux.

Arun Mhatre
Resident of Gavanpada

"I did not like Shikhar. Though the performances are impressive, the film's script falls flat. Ajay Devgan has done a fantastic job and he is convincing in his role. Shahid is okay in the movie. I do not think Amrita's presence makes a difference to the film."

Supriya Patel
Resident of J N Road

"It is an average film. Shahid and Amrita look good together. As far as acting is concerned they both have to improve. Ajay is in his element. I like his acting. The songs are also good. However, the script of the film disappoints and it is because of this aspect, I believe the film will flop."

Rajan Joshi
Resident of RRT Road

"The film has a message for the people but it tends to be preachy. That's why I did not like it."

this is another one i havent seen yet 😆
Thnx for sharing hun :) but I liked it! It was li'l diff :)