gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Welcome to DOTW for Paalkhi.

I request to you that you participate in this discussion. Smile

This week Topic : Paalkhi

We are know that Paalkhi will end shortly so my questions on the show so far:

1. Rate the show out of 10. (the part u have seen)
  2. If you were the director of Paalkhi, what would have you done to change it the show a bit?
  3. You have just received this notice that Paalkhi isnt going off air and they need another person to play Palak, would you take that role? Why or Why Not?
  4. Name one thing you liked about the show.
  5. Name one thing that you dislike about the show.

Funny Question of the Week: Do you think that Mannu Di has got her full  memory back ?LOL or does she still have to recover?

That's it for this Week! This could one of our last discussions so please participate. I have also kept it short so everyone has time for it.

Thanks,

Paalkhi Dev. Team

(manjot, gk_09, xen10)

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

I request to you that you participate in this discussion.

Rate the show out of 10. (the part u have seen)
If you were the director of Paalkhi, what would have you done to change it the show a bit?
You have just received this notice that Paalkhi isnt going off air and they need another person to play Palak, would you take that role? Why or Why Not?
Name one thing you liked about the show.
Name one thing that you dislike about the show.
Funny Question of the Week: Do you think that Mannu Di has got her full memory back ? or does she still have to recover?

That's it for this Week! This could one of our last discussions so please participate. I have also kept it short so everyone has time for it.

Thanks,

Paalkhi Dev. Team

(manjot, gk_09, xen10)

Hey, I am going to miss Paalkhi alot when it goes off air. So here's the answer to your questions

1) I would rate this show a 10. Itz just amazing. It shows you what kind of things happen when you fall in love

2)If I was the Paalkhi director I would just switch Sushma for another actress because I don't think she plays her part fairly well.

3) If get a part I would take it because I have chance to be on tv and get meet daksh also Karishma

4)The thing I liked about Paalkhi is the way Daksh and Palak acted. The were amazing and also their romantic scenes

5) The thing I just disliked about Paalkhi was the way Sushma treated Daksh when Pranjal came back to life but when he was shot by Palak or Sushma thingz changed.

I think Mannu still has to recover because I know she still loves abhay and they both only look good together

Okay I got to go now. Bye

Sneha

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 02 April 2006 at 5:30pm
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I would rate the show--- 10/10
i won't change the direction,it is fine.
I would love to play palak;s role coz I love acting and also like to act with abhay.
i liked the homely setting.
i don;t dislike anything.
sorry,who is this mannudi..? Embarrassed
kimlee Senior Member
kimlee
kimlee

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I WOULD RATE THE SHOW 10/10.
I WOULD CHAGE KESHVI THE FIRST ACTRESS WAS A LOT BETTER FOR THAT PART.
IF I GET A PART ON THE SHOW I WOULDN'T KNOW WHO TO MEET FIRST I LOVE ABHAY AND I ADMIRE KARISHMA A LOT , SHE REALLY CARRIES THE SHOW.
I AGREE, AT I FIRST I ADMIT I DIDN'T LIKE DAKSH, BUT WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH HE LOVES PALAK I CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE HIM. HE IS SO GOOD TO HER AND HER FAMILY. THEY MAKE AN ADORABLE COUPLE.
PRANJAL CAME BACK BUT THAT DIDN'T MAKE PALAK CHANGE HER MIND SHE LOVED DAKSH AND WILL CONTINUE 4-EVER WHWT I DISLIKED WAS TH WAY EVERYONE TREATED DAKSH AFTER THAT THEY ALL FORGOT ABOUT HIM AND CONCENTRATED ON PRANJAL ONCE AGAIN UNTILL HE WAS SHOT, THEN THINGS GOT BACK TO SOME SORT OF NORMALCY.

***Edited By Cool Viewbie***

please do not post in all caps as represents shouting

thanks. Smile

Edited by gk_09 - 03 April 2006 at 4:28pm
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Mannu Di = Manjot Embarrassed
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

I request to you that you participate in this discussion. Smile

Rate the show out of 10. (the part u have seen)
    If you were the director of Paalkhi, what would have you done to change it the show a bit?
    You have just received this notice that Paalkhi isnt going off air and they need another person to play Palak, would you take that role? Why or Why Not?
  1. Name one thing that you dislike about the show.

Funny Question of the Week: Do you think that Mannu Di has got her full  memory back ?LOL or does she still have to recover?

Thanks,

Paalkhi Dev. Team

(manjot, gk_09, xen10)

1. I would rate this show 9/10 because sometimes the show was boring.
  2. Well, I would have kept the show more fun and changed the topic of story if the it wasnt working for the show.
  3. I would probably take that role, because it would be a good supprting role.
  4. The clothessLOL I loved they dressed.
  5. The storyline!! sometimes it bored meee....Unhappy

Funny Question: I think Mannu Di needs to still regain her memory back..Tongue

-Gurprit

* Thanks for Participating Everyone *

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Rate the show out of 10. (the part u have seen)..hmmm i would give it 4.5...i liked the beginning but then it kind of got messed up

If you were the director of Paalkhi, what would have you done to change it the show a bit?...i wouldn't have had sushma acting that way with poor daksh...

You have just received this notice that Paalkhi isnt going off air and they need another person to play Palak, would you take that role? Why or Why Not?..yes i will...anything to meet abhay..even if it means acting in this show Embarrassed

hmm...the beginning

the way it is going on now..

Funny Question of the Week: Do you think that Mannu Di has got her full memory back ? or does she still have to recover?
oye! teri to...bhaag le ab bachchu...me not gonna leave you..i got my full memory back long time ago...but me still not ready for the marriage Embarrassed
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manjot

Rate the show out of 10. (the part u have seen)..hmmm i would give it 4.5...i liked the beginning but then it kind of got messed up

If you were the director of Paalkhi, what would have you done to change it the show a bit?...i wouldn't have had sushma acting that way with poor daksh...

You have just received this notice that Paalkhi isnt going off air and they need another person to play Palak, would you take that role? Why or Why Not?..yes i will...anything to meet abhay..even if it means acting in this show Embarrassed

hmm...the beginning

the way it is going on now..

oye! teri to...bhaag le ab bachchu...me not gonna leave you..i got my full memory back long time ago...but me still not ready for the marriage Embarrassed

bhaag!!Shocked

mannu di!! nahi aap asa nahi kar sakti. Mein aap ki choti behan hooSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top