Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

For FF/SS/OS Writers And Readers ! (Page 5)

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
btw I read ur trademark comeback OS ... and needless to say I cried ... and cursed u too for making me cry LOL .. but hopeless me was happy that atleast maneet were together at the end where ever they were Big smile  ... 
now u owe us a happy (not so tragic) OS 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

btw I read ur trademark comeback OS ... and needless to say I cried ... and cursed u too for making me cry LOL .. but hopeless me was happy that atleast maneet were together at the end where ever they were Big smile  ... 

I knew it ! LOL Thank you for putting up with my latest torture ! LOL Hug

But you see, there were two other consistent OS and SS in which I gave very nice happy wala ending, so this was needed ! As I said, I really felt like it was me...So do not worry, my next OS will be happy and BTW, my next one is very old...I had this idea before ages when show started but never wrote it so now I will do it ! Big smile

sanu3108

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by sindu555

I knew it ! LOL Thank you for putting up with my latest torture ! LOL Hug

But you see, there were two other consistent OS and SS in which I gave very nice happy wala ending, so this was needed ! As I said, I really felt like it was me...So do not worry, my next OS will be happy and BTW, my next one is very old...I had this idea before ages when show started but never wrote it so now I will do it ! Big smile

"sana does a happy dance" ... yuuuhooo ... dhinka chika ... 

happy shappy maddy OS ... oye hoye ... Big smile

iMadz

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hey maddy
manneet maybe gone from the television screen, but i still miss the show dearly.Its really hard to get through the day without them... but its not an exagerration when i say ...that the ffs/ss on the show are i think the only way we can keep maneet alive and lessen the depression.
Honestly speaking, i dont know what i'd do if even the forum members give up on the show and discontinue their writing .
I request all writers to contiue writing on manneet .
raina Hug

shristi1 IF-Dazzler
shristi1
shristi1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
As we all know that our GHSP show has ended n everyone is so depressed. We only visit this forum because we love all kind of stories written in this Forum. It help us to be away from all tension of life n this is like last thread which connect us with maneet and with each other. So plz don't stop writing as we love ur stories n this is only source left to have have our life going on with maneet. I canonly say that people u left the forum were not true maneetians. Because i am not going to break this last thread till even 1 story is being written n maybe after that also.
shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shanzy

come into ur senses honey
is this a question to ask???Stern Smile

I expected this from you, no wonder ! I think this question is for others, not for you, coz no matter what, I will personally PM you my works, only YOU but never disappoint you ! Smile You are darling...Embarrassed

ar kya,, abhi socho apka favorite writer ap sy pochy k me likhon ya na likhon to kya jwab hoga apkaD'oh
well dear its my all my pleasure to get ur work with such attentionEmbarrassed
love u,,, n dooon,t ever think of quitting maan and geet creations cz they are special n will remain forever, if show has ended it really doesnt mean that we stop loving them,, hena

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i m a constant reader of maaneet's ff... plz its a reqst to every single writer tht don't stop writing... plz... i cn't let loose maaneet here too
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zeynab111

i asked the same question to my readers...and they have said to continue! They all want to stay connected to maaneet and the only way is through our writing...but i have also told them we will do our part and continue our FF's and keep them connected to maaneet, then they have to do their part and keep us motivated.Embarrassed

So let's see if they will do there part.

Exactly ! I am saying the same ! But now that everyone has asked to continue, hell I would stop now ! Wink

yup same here, me going to continue!

people i never knew read my work are popping out of no where and saying to continue...well we FF writer's wouldn't be in this boat if they commented like a good girl Tongue...or guy LOL

by the way i have read like two of your OS's before and needless to say they were awesome, but made me cry ...so i don't know if i should say continue cuz i don't want to break my heart...it is already broken Broken Heart from GHSP ending...so my answer is yes continue, BUT ( big but here ROFL) with a happy shappy ending Embarrassed

Go to top