-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by damsel~~

thanx for sbs update nidhi Big smile

u r welcum mehr di Smile

Originally posted by damsel~~

i wana add plz dun get upset guyz.. star plus ppl might ave edited thingz.. as they do it often na...
didnt u notice they didnt show hu thankin his kyunki team.. so dun worry yaar our huju r together ... Smile .. please chill... aisa tu ho nahi sakta na ke huju ke larai ho jaiye.. aur itni barhi fight that theyr not even on talkin termz nemore Confused not possible guyz please mere baat manu n forget it...
huju r best frndz n its not easy to break such a frndship so easily... zaroor kuch editing howi haii us part main bhi.. n im sure even star plus ppl didnt know that us fanz wud take such a thing so \seriously
im possitive aise koi baat nahi hai
when hu said it ju said it then wht else do u want!!

i think u r right, we are really taking it v.seriously, there's nothing b/w them Smile they are dearest frnds, itni badi ladai unke beech mein nahi ho sakti, it's just that we have never seen them sitting separately, that's why we are feeling anxiousSmile

anyways, guys i wanted to add sumthin about juhi which evry1 has forgortten to mention, remember sakshi tanwar(parvati)'s comment on winning fav.bhabhi awardOuchAngry, the star plus ppl obviously edited it, but they cudn't edit juhi's answer to itSmile, wen juhi came to receive her award for fav.patniClap, after thanking evrybody, she said that if last year, parvati bhabhi had losyt out by just 1 vote, then she shud have told me, i wud have given her that 1 vote coz i think tht she is the best bhabhi in the parivar LOLLOL

that's the spirit, keep going juhi, tit for tat Clap

rdeepti Senior Member
rdeepti
rdeepti

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
guess in this 2006 awards they even did not show clearly the reactions of all nominated actors they edited all

even guess notice all members of particular serial seperately hiten guvri bajaj ..... all were sitting as they like

i also noticed i think camera man is new so he did not cover all members and many were edited
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yes exactly rdeepti so much has been edited u neva know if star plus did this on purpose or mayb they didnt know that huju fanz wud react lyk this...
n abt that article.. media ppl need a lilthing to talk abt.. n now when they got to c huju not sittin together theyl keep on blowin the trumpet till theyr fired lolz.. but really.. i think v shud b a lil more understanding na

lolz nidhi thanx for this part... i was dyin to know wht parvati said n wht juhi said in return
i just luv her reply Wink Big smile
mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the update,
waisay Sundas sms me and told me the detail, she loved Ju's act, i have seen the pics, HUJu are looking hot !!
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
thanx sundas.....yup they edit the scenes...n hts so bad Cry
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
thanx guys 4 all the details Wink Smile
well...I just watched Hussain's rocking,stunning.mind blowing performnce Clap ...It was no doubt..the best ..the bestest Wink Big smile
I didnt bother 2 watch Juhi's performnce LOL ..coz I cant tolerate that Sangeeta Ouch Ouch [no offence 2 her fans]
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara29

I didnt bother 2 watch Juhi's performnce LOL ..coz I cant tolerate that Sangeeta Ouch Ouch [no offence 2 her fans]

LOL LOL is it really Wink Tongue LOL LOL LOL

i ave still not seen him dance.. this stupid net na doesnt download nething Ouch zaara u plz keep the vidz in a safe place LOL cuz im gona bug u soon Tongue LOL LOL

ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey mehr u ought to watch hu dance my god... Clap
i tried to dance few steps of his my god i got my ankle twisted ( i was trying the jhalka dikhlaja step) Cry and my mom shoutd at me for my exams hav not yet finishd so after the exams i am surely gioing to try those steps

ha those steps are relly wonderful god knows how does our hero manages to do it sooo easily Embarrassed

Go to top