Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

discuss SPA06 here! (Page 2)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
so true shilpa

hussain rocked even juhi performed soooooooooo well,really liked when juhi was cheering hussain n after the performance she was the one who was all so excited n was asking for once more wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Wink

huju rocked the star parivaar Clap Clap Clap

when hussain received fav pati he said that in star as amitabh bacchanjiisays ummed se dugna n he has got umeed se dugna Wink he was quiet surprised to receive fav bhai he said that "serial mein toh mera bhai kabhi bhi nahin hota but he is happy that he received it n thanked tina for being there with him through thick n thin" LOL Wink

juhi was also happy n she thanked her sister she said "har baar mujhe award milta hai n i thank every unit member,my kumkum team who is her now second family,anuradha prasad n but she forgets her sisiter n everytimeshe takes award home n her sister says that u thank everyone n forget me but then this time i remember u ,u share my happiness,my cries n everything thank u for being there for me" Tongue

nands Goldie
nands
nands

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey sry evry 1 i hav postd my comments in the topic-fitin btw hu n ju,plz read it n comment in tis topic .im waitin
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey i hpoe that everything b/w huju is fine but 1 thng which i didnt lyk was Y were they acting oas strangers on the stage at the end of prg....my god why;wat is wrong now ju csnt tell that nothng is rong bcoz it was tooo obvious there on stage eventhough they cheered up 4 eachother during performances this thing was really bad of them to act soo on stage
-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i agree with you ash, no matter how much they deny but it was evident that they were behaving like strangers on stage Confused , they didn't even looked at each other
Angry but juhi was shown talking to tina and they both cheered for each other during their performances
i am confused Confused Confused
anyways, about their performances, i don't have to add anything new to what has already been said..........they both were just awesome Clap
i have to tell you all sumthin
today on sbs, hu and tina were shown Smile
tina was being asked how did she feel tht hu won fav.pati award and is he tht good pati in real life also?? and u know wht did she said,............... she said he is a "VERY GOOD" pati in real life as well Smile Smile Big smile anddddd she requested all his fans not to hate her as she knows she has taken him away from them.i.e.us, she said that she has taken him in this lifetime and she wants him only as her life partener in every lifetime Big smile
ssssssooooooooooooooooo sssswwwwwweeeeeeetttttttt of her,
this shows how much she loves him Embarrassed Embarrassed Clap , hu's choice is really v.good Clap
and she also said "KEEP LOVING HIM" as if we were to stop doing that...lolzz... LOL LOL LOL
and hussain himself thanked all his fans Big smile who voted for him for not only fav.pati but bhai as well for which he had no expectations at all
he was also asked whether being the fav.pati for the last 3 years was of sum help when he bcame the real pati and he replied in +ve, said that sumit's character really helped him to know more about the relationship between a husband and his wife Smile Smile and he has learnt a lot from sumit, except crying...lolzz... LOL LOL
he was asked about the leap also that wht does he think after taking the leap in which categories he'll be nominated?? Unhappy Unhappy Confused
and he said that as long as he is nominated, he is happy, be it for any category, right now he doesn't want to think for wht categories he'll be nominated after the leap Smile Smile
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged

it ws soooo funny wen they were announcing the nominees for favourite patni and they said:

"Kumkum confused hai zara,

pati kaun sa mera,

jatin ki hoon mein ya,

Sumit ki patni..."

Edited by shimmer1 - 03 April 2006 at 7:06am
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
HUJU really rocked the awards fun.
but one thing i did'nt like that they where ignoring each other i am sure somthing has happened btw them.
when the nom forfav pati was called like award was given by ALI ASGHAR(KAMAL) AND PARVATHI when kamal said that i whanted to bec fav pathi but parvathi said who diff it is to bec fav pathi. then he sai t is beter i be fav devar.
then when nom was revelled and tali said fav pathi is he said awo bhai sab toHUSSAIN &HUSSAINS EXPRISSION WAS SO CUTE. Big smile .
JUHI when fav patni award she said i fell little uncomfertable to come like tis as she was wearing her dance dress.
she said tha she mainted kumkums colour which is RED.
FINALLY THEY BOTH DANCES WAS SUPERB Tongue .
somthing has happened bwt hu ju they are not speaking Cry Cry Cry .
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
awwww soo soooo sweet hehe
hu is simply adorable Big smile
thanx for sbs update nidhi Big smile

i wana add plz dun get upset guyz.. star plus ppl might ave edited thingz.. as they do it often na...
didnt u notice they didnt show hu thankin his kyunki team.. so dun worry yaar our huju r together ... Smile .. please chill... aisa tu ho nahi sakta na ke huju ke larai ho jaiye.. aur itni barhi fight that theyr not even on talkin termz nemore Confused not possible guyz please mere baat manu n forget it...
huju r best frndz n its not easy to break such a frndship so easily... zaroor kuch editing howi haii us part main bhi.. n im sure even star plus ppl didnt know that us fanz wud take such a thing so \seriously
im possitive aise koi baat nahi hai
when hu said it ju said it then wht else do u want!!
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
may be damsel u are right but my mind is not accepting it.
when did hu said that nothing is there.
i just pray that everthing will get normal

Go to top