Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey i hpoe that everything b/w huju is fine but 1 thng which i didnt lyk was Y were they acting oas strangers on the stage at the end of prg....my god why;wat is wrong now ju csnt tell that nothng is rong bcoz it was tooo obvious there on stage eventhough they cheered up 4 eachother during performances this thing was really bad of them to act soo on stage
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you ash, no matter how much they deny but it was evident that they were behaving like strangers on stage πŸ˜• , they didn't even looked at each other
😑 but juhi was shown talking to tina and they both cheered for each other during their performances
i am confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
anyways, about their performances, i don't have to add anything new to what has already been said..........they both were just awesome πŸ‘
i have to tell you all sumthin
today on sbs, hu and tina were shown 😊
tina was being asked how did she feel tht hu won fav.pati award and is he tht good pati in real life also?? and u know wht did she said,............... she said he is a "VERY GOOD" pati in real life as well 😊 😊 πŸ˜ƒ anddddd she requested all his fans not to hate her as she knows she has taken him away from them.i.e.us, she said that she has taken him in this lifetime and she wants him only as her life partener in every lifetime πŸ˜ƒ
ssssssooooooooooooooooo sssswwwwwweeeeeeetttttttt of her,
this shows how much she loves him 😳 😳 πŸ‘ , hu's choice is really v.good πŸ‘
and she also said "KEEP LOVING HIM" as if we were to stop doing that...lolzz... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and hussain himself thanked all his fans πŸ˜ƒ who voted for him for not only fav.pati but bhai as well for which he had no expectations at all
he was also asked whether being the fav.pati for the last 3 years was of sum help when he bcame the real pati and he replied in +ve, said that sumit's character really helped him to know more about the relationship between a husband and his wife 😊 😊 and he has learnt a lot from sumit, except crying...lolzz... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he was asked about the leap also that wht does he think after taking the leap in which categories he'll be nominated?? πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜•
and he said that as long as he is nominated, he is happy, be it for any category, right now he doesn't want to think for wht categories he'll be nominated after the leap 😊 😊
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it ws soooo funny wen they were announcing the nominees for favourite patni and they said:

"Kumkum confused hai zara,

pati kaun sa mera,

jatin ki hoon mein ya,

Sumit ki patni..."

Edited by shimmer1 - 18 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HUJU really rocked the awards fun.
but one thing i did'nt like that they where ignoring each other i am sure somthing has happened btw them.
when the nom forfav pati was called like award was given by ALI ASGHAR(KAMAL) AND PARVATHI when kamal said that i whanted to bec fav pathi but parvathi said who diff it is to bec fav pathi. then he sai t is beter i be fav devar.
then when nom was revelled and tali said fav pathi is he said awo bhai sab toHUSSAIN &HUSSAINS EXPRISSION WAS SO CUTE. πŸ˜ƒ .
JUHI when fav patni award she said i fell little uncomfertable to come like tis as she was wearing her dance dress.
she said tha she mainted kumkums colour which is RED.
FINALLY THEY BOTH DANCES WAS SUPERB πŸ˜› .
somthing has happened bwt hu ju they are not speaking 😭 😭 😭 .
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwww soo soooo sweet hehe
hu is simply adorable πŸ˜ƒ
thanx for sbs update nidhi πŸ˜ƒ

i wana add plz dun get upset guyz.. star plus ppl might ave edited thingz.. as they do it often na...
didnt u notice they didnt show hu thankin his kyunki team.. so dun worry yaar our huju r together ... 😊 .. please chill... aisa tu ho nahi sakta na ke huju ke larai ho jaiye.. aur itni barhi fight that theyr not even on talkin termz nemore πŸ˜• not possible guyz please mere baat manu n forget it...
huju r best frndz n its not easy to break such a frndship so easily... zaroor kuch editing howi haii us part main bhi.. n im sure even star plus ppl didnt know that us fanz wud take such a thing so \seriously
im possitive aise koi baat nahi hai
when hu said it ju said it then wht else do u want!!
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
may be damsel u are right but my mind is not accepting it.
when did hu said that nothing is there.
i just pray that everthing will get normal
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: damsel~~

thanx for sbs update nidhi πŸ˜ƒ

u r welcum mehr di 😊

Originally posted by: damsel~~

i wana add plz dun get upset guyz.. star plus ppl might ave edited thingz.. as they do it often na...
didnt u notice they didnt show hu thankin his kyunki team.. so dun worry yaar our huju r together ... 😊 .. please chill... aisa tu ho nahi sakta na ke huju ke larai ho jaiye.. aur itni barhi fight that theyr not even on talkin termz nemore πŸ˜• not possible guyz please mere baat manu n forget it...
huju r best frndz n its not easy to break such a frndship so easily... zaroor kuch editing howi haii us part main bhi.. n im sure even star plus ppl didnt know that us fanz wud take such a thing so \seriously
im possitive aise koi baat nahi hai
when hu said it ju said it then wht else do u want!!

i think u r right, we are really taking it v.seriously, there's nothing b/w them 😊 they are dearest frnds, itni badi ladai unke beech mein nahi ho sakti, it's just that we have never seen them sitting separately, that's why we are feeling anxious😊

anyways, guys i wanted to add sumthin about juhi which evry1 has forgortten to mention, remember sakshi tanwar(parvati)'s comment on winning fav.bhabhi award😑, the star plus ppl obviously edited it, but they cudn't edit juhi's answer to it😊, wen juhi came to receive her award for fav.patniπŸ‘, after thanking evrybody, she said that if last year, parvati bhabhi had losyt out by just 1 vote, then she shud have told me, i wud have given her that 1 vote coz i think tht she is the best bhabhi in the parivar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that's the spirit, keep going juhi, tit for tat πŸ‘

rdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guess in this 2006 awards they even did not show clearly the reactions of all nominated actors they edited all

even guess notice all members of particular serial seperately hiten guvri bajaj ..... all were sitting as they like

i also noticed i think camera man is new so he did not cover all members and many were edited
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes exactly rdeepti so much has been edited u neva know if star plus did this on purpose or mayb they didnt know that huju fanz wud react lyk this...
n abt that article.. media ppl need a lilthing to talk abt.. n now when they got to c huju not sittin together theyl keep on blowin the trumpet till theyr fired lolz.. but really.. i think v shud b a lil more understanding na

lolz nidhi thanx for this part... i was dyin to know wht parvati said n wht juhi said in return
i just luv her reply πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
mariaam thumbnail
hey thanks for the update,
waisay Sundas sms me and told me the detail, she loved Ju's act, i have seen the pics, HUJu are looking hot !!