damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

every1 how was it watchin the show...

u can share everything... abt huju's performance...

abt them recieving the awardz... their thanku speech.. n everything

lookin forward to read every1z viewz... 😊..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well shuld i start.hmm i luvd both the dances.....n the best part ws juhi -the awesum....shouted at the end of hus dance once more....i really luvd her spirit....she a darling.......... 😃

i think shes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i luved hussainz dace it was just mind blowin, it just attracted me more 2wardz him, i luved the moves and way he expressed it out it was just fantastic, fabulous, brilliant, excellent and was simply the best of all. 👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏

i haven't seen juhi's yet so can't comment tht yet anyway i think it wud b gr8. 👏
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awwww thats really so sweet
she asked hussain to dance again lolz... shooo shweettt 😃 😃 😃

hey tara i can understand 😃 😉 hussain is rocking alwayz... muwahzz 😃 😃 😃 he makes u fall in luv with him everytyme u c him 😃... dun ask me how many tymz i ave fallin in luv with him 😆 more than even i can count...

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
*maria* thumbnail
well im in the uk and spa still hasnt been shown 😭

but when it is shown i will discuss everything!!!!

i heard hussainz dance was the higlight of the evening!!! 😳 😛 😃
cant wait!!!! 😃
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but juhi was such fab.....my god shes a darling....hussain ws also veryyyyyyyyyy rocking......
ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
huju as usual were rockinggggggggg..
i know everyone will discuss abt hu ju dance and their awadrd winning etc here

but one part which i lykd is obviously abt hu
was

that wen he won bhai award he told thnx to tina by saying thnx to my LOVELY wife...mhhhhhhhhhh...choooooo chweeettttttttttttttt 😳

then wen won pati award he told who says life changes after marriage BABY(to tina of course)see i hav won pati award again...choooooo chweeeettttt again 😆
hu toda to control karo apne saare pyaar tina ke liye SPA par barsaoge kya ;my god hu must hav been waiting to tall tina name in his thk u speech from past 4 yrs kya kare tab nahi bol sakta kyunki majboor tha is liye is sall khullam khulla bol diya 😆
Shilpa07 thumbnail
do i need 2 say nethn abt hu's performance?? 😉 😳
obvioulsly he was as always rockn n energetic! 😛 😳
and abt ju's perfo....i cudnt watch it as light was gone at tht tym! 😭 😭
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true shilpa

hussain rocked even juhi performed soooooooooo well,really liked when juhi was cheering hussain n after the performance she was the one who was all so excited n was asking for once more wowwwwwwwwwwwwww 😉

huju rocked the star parivaar 👏 👏 👏

when hussain received fav pati he said that in star as amitabh bacchanjiisays ummed se dugna n he has got umeed se dugna 😉 he was quiet surprised to receive fav bhai he said that "serial mein toh mera bhai kabhi bhi nahin hota but he is happy that he received it n thanked tina for being there with him through thick n thin" 😆 😉

juhi was also happy n she thanked her sister she said "har baar mujhe award milta hai n i thank every unit member,my kumkum team who is her now second family,anuradha prasad n but she forgets her sisiter n everytimeshe takes award home n her sister says that u thank everyone n forget me but then this time i remember u ,u share my happiness,my cries n everything thank u for being there for me" 😛
nands thumbnail
hey sry evry 1 i hav postd my comments in the topic-fitin btw hu n ju,plz read it n comment in tis topic .im waitin