CV's don't care !!

mehar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

I have been a silent reader till now but now i am frustrated with the Cv's of Navya.😡They just don;t seem to care about what the fans want to see.In the other shows every episode they seem to care about the fact, that fans would love to see some ongoing chemistry❤️ between the leads just to keep the audience excited but here all they do is assassinate the characters.I hope they wake up and learn fast becoz i love this show and the leads.Shaheer is the most talented actor and the cv's are out to destroy him.😡 I apologize if i hurt anyone's feelings and really trying hard to be positive. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There's no scope of much positive thought in such a crappy track. A is behaving like he's high on pot/crack and embarrassing himself and N, and N just is not able to talk when it is needed! First she failed to explain to A that she was not allowed to bring guests, and then she didn't tell Amar that A is her fiance! I don't understand what is happening in this show. The Nayi Soch is like gone down the drain! Is this how the CVs wanna portray the youth of today? I'm 17, and if this is their motive, then I would like to kick their ass! 
Cute_shamya thumbnail
Ya very true...

Whenever any track comes it sounds so interesting like marriage, night out, navya stay at anant house and now retro party.. We expect so much entertaining stuff and we get only disappointment, tension, problems etc... Plz cvs give us fun-filled without tension track...we badly need it
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i completely agree. they are just disappointing us day after day. and we, like fools are getting trapped time and again. guess that's the anya magic. imagine, without close scenes, we are way too deep in creative moods thinking of what would have happened and what should have happened😳, so CVs can think how crazy we can go if anyalicious scenes actually happened. anyway, all we can do now is HOPJ!!! wake up CVs, don't disappoint us like this!!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreed...in most of the other shows CVs do consider the interest of fans too..but here...😡we are getting jus the opposite of wat we wish
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
come on chill guys tum sab itna gussa kyun ho rahein hooo yar
can't understand hamesa achha toh nahin hooo sakta yaar 
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mannat24

come on chill guys tum sab itna gussa kyun ho rahein hooo yar

can't understand hamesa achha toh nahin hooo sakta yaar 

hamesha nahin but atleast kabhi kabhi tho ho saktha hain naaa...yahan sirf 1 good scene per 2 weeks is happngg..rest all days tensions n MU only..
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anamika_0

hamesha nahin but atleast kabhi kabhi tho ho saktha hain naaa...yahan sirf 1 good scene per 2 weeks is happngg..rest all days tensions n MU only..

exactly!! they anyway spoil bad moments, we know that. we just want the good moments to remain good and get better, minus MU.
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_shamya

Ya very true...

Whenever any track comes it sounds so interesting like marriage, night out, navya stay at anant house and now retro party.. We expect so much entertaining stuff and we get only disappointment, tension, problems etc... Plz cvs give us fun-filled without tension track...we badly need it

agree wit u... u said wts waz i my mind... these cv's kill dem😡😡😡😡
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika_0

yeah dear agree with u