India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What will Happen Next in JJKN?

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i was just wondering what will happen next in JJKN.
will Purab going to be successful to send Jassi to Paris?
or Jassi will watch Armaan saying on TV that whatever happened with Gulmohur was his fault not Jassi's or her parents?

according to me i think Jassi will go to Paris and will become a big model.
when she will come back she will join Gulmohur again as model, but Armaan won't see her bcz may be he won't be able to reconize her by face, but he loves her so he might have doubt after listening her voice.so they won't show them together as long as Jassi will work in Gulmohur again as model.
then Malika will try to do more misunderstanding in Armaan and Jassi's parents. but he shouldn't say anything wrong to Jassi's parents, but he might and may be then Jassi will hear him and want to take revenge from Armaan. BUT i don't want this.

they should spend some time on Jassi to realize that Armaan didn't do anything wrong with her family. and when she will know that Armaan didnt do anything wrong with her family then as model she should give some ideas how they can keep up Gulmohur again.  and at the end when Gulmohur will recover all the loses and will make profit then everyone going to know that it was Jassi not Jessica. { they should NOT make something like she went to Gulmohur and Malika create some misunderstanding between Armaan and Jassi' s parents, and he will get mad and say something wrong about Jassi's parents and when Jassi will hear this, she want to take revenge from Armaan and Gulmohur, eventhough he didn't do anything to her family, SO I HOPE THEY WON'T MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS}

it was just my idea abt what will happen next in JJKN.
if you, people, want to send your views abt this topic i really want to know what else can happen in JJKN.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 02 April 2005 at 6:15pm

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
wait and watch buddy. No one can predict what t and d will do next.
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
you got that rite!
lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

but i don't get it

how come jassi became a big model so fast

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

wait and watch buddy. No one can predict what t and d will do next.

No Rabs, I know what's gonna happendEvil Smile. Here's what's gonna happend:

Jassi will see Armaan in handcuffs and confesing that Jassi is innconentCry. Jassi will watch this and take the first flight back to Mumbai and her plan will land right outside the police station.Wink On her way to Mumbai see will make a phone call from her "cell phone", but the converstation will be mute and the audience will not see the person Jassi is talking too. When Jassi's plan land outside the station all the cops will get scared and run awayLOL. Jassi will unlock Armaan from the cell and hold his arm and lead him outside. Meanwhile Armaan is thinking what is going on?? who is this??Confused Then jassi would explain everything and tell Armaan that she is HIS Jassi.Embarrassed

Armaan would be like:

"Jassi???? What did you do??? I was growing my hair so you won't feels weird, but now i feel weird. Let's go and get my hair cut first." Tongue

Jassi: Not so fast Armaan SirEvil Smile. First you have to deal with this and she points outside the police station.

Armaan: Doesn't know what to say or do. He just keeps looking at jassi and the pandit and both walia and suri family who is standing outside the station. LOLWink

(Jassi called the pandit from the "cell phone" in the plan). Wink

So both Jassi and Armaan gets married.

The EndClap

Now, you must be wondering why so much happend in one episode. Well, that's b/c Princess' Armaan is working too much and he needs him rest.........so Princess threatened T & D to finish the show in one episode so Armaan can get him beauty sleep on his comfortable bed with PrincessEmbarrassed

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
that was nice prediction Princess. that was really funny.
but i am serious to know what will happen next in JJKN.

and  how come Jassi became a big model so fast?
according to me the answer for that is she will become big model soon bcz when she will go to Paris she will do some hit shows then everyone will reconize her as super model Jessica and thats enough to show that she is a big model. they will make this happen fast bcz JJKN is ending soon within 2 to 4 months so they have to show all that fast.

anyways i would like to read some new and serious prediction.
i still can't stop to laugh after reading Princess prediction. that was wonderful.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 02 April 2005 at 6:15pm
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinder

that was nice prediction Princess. that was really funny.
but i am serious to know what will happen next in JJKN.

and  how come Jassi became a big model so fast?
according to me the answer for that is she will become big model soon bcz when she will go to Paris she will do some hit shows then everyone will reconize her as super model Jessica and thats enough to show that she is a big model. they will make this happen fast bcz JJKN is ending soon within 2 to 4 months so they have to show all that fast.

anyways i would like to read some new and serious prediction.
i still can't stop to laugh after reading Princess prediction. that was wonderful.

Thanks

another blooper!!Confused but we should be used to that by now...Confused

Edited by shiverz - 02 April 2005 at 6:02pm
pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i just read that JJKN has 20 more episodes, after that its going to be end.
this news is in other topic. the topic named "shocking" . you can read in that.

so according to that now my new prediction is saying that she will watch Armaan saying on TV that whatever happened in GM, he did it.
then its going to end JJKN soon..........so she might not go to Paris now.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 02 April 2005 at 6:14pm

Go to top